KËRKESË PËR CV
(SHËRBIME KONSULENCE - Konsulentë individualë)
PROJEKTI PËR NXITJEN DHE SHFRYTËZIMIN E MUNDËSIVE PËR SIGURINË E UJËRAVE (FLOWS)
Titujt e detyrës:
- Menaxheri i Projektit
- Specialist i Prokurimit
- Specialist i Menaxhimit Financiar
- Specialist i Zhvillimit Social
- Specialist i Mjedisit
- Specialisti i Monitorimit & Evaluimit
- Specialist Ndërkombëtar i Prokurimit
Qeveria e Kosovës ka nënshkruar një Marrëveshje Financiare për financim nga Banka Botërore të kostos së Projektit për Nxitjen dhe Shfrytëzimin e Mundësive për Sigurinë e Ujërave (FLOWS) (“Projekti”) dhe synon të aplikojë një pjesë të të ardhurave për detyrat e shërbimeve për konsulencë individuale për subjektin.
Kjo shpallje bëhet për të gjashtë pozitat e stafit të NJZP-së, të cilët do të punojnë në kuadër të Projektit.
Fushëveprimi i punës
Termat e Referencës (TeR) për secilën nga këto gjashtë pozita të NJZP-së përshkruajnë objektivat, detyrat, përgjegjësitë specifike si dhe kërkesat e kualifikimit për secilën nga këto pozita - ju lutemi gjeni bashkangjitur vegzën për TeR-të https://mmphi.rks-gov.net/publikimet/67/mundsi-punsimi
Ministria e Mjedisit, Planifikimit Hapësinor dhe Insfastrukturës fton konsulentë individualë të përshtatshëm (“Konsulentë”) të shfaqin interesin e tyre dhe të paraqesin CV-të e tyre dhe dokumentacionin përkatës për ofrimin e shërbimeve të mësipërme. Konsulentët e interesuar duhet të japin informacion që demonstron se ata i kanë kualifikimet e kërkuara dhe përvojën përkatëse të përcaktuar në TeR për pozitën përkatëse. Kandidatët duhet të tregojnë në aplikimin e tyre pozitën/detyrën për të cilën po aplikojnë.
Një Konsulent do të përzgjidhet në përputhje me dispozitat për përzgjedhjen e Konsulentit Individual të përcaktuara në Rregulloren e Prokurimit të Bankës Botërore.
Informata të mëtejshme mund të merren në adresën e mëposhtme gjatë orarit të punës nga ora 08:00 deri në 16:00.
Aplikimet/CV-të duhet të dorëzohen në formë të shkruar në adresën e mëposhtme (personalisht, ose me postë, ose me faks, ose me e-mail) deri më 09 Nëntor, 2021.
Adresa për dorëzimin e aplikimeve/CV-ve:
Ministria e Mjedisit, Planifikimit Hapësinor dhe Infrastrukturës
Adresa: Ndërtesa e ish-Rilindjes, kati XV;
Personi kontaktues: Fazile Ismaili – Divizioni i Burimeve Njerëzore
Numri kontaktues: 038/200-35-555
Terms of Reference for Social Specialist
Scope of Services
- Ensure the Project and all its sub-projects are implemented in accordance with the World Bank’s Environmental and Social Framework (ESF), as well as with accordance with all social standards instruments produced for current and future sub-projects, including Resettlement Action Plans (RAPs), Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), Environmental and Social Management Plans (ESMPs) and sub-management plans, site-specific Environmental and Social Management Plans (SESMPs), Labor Management Procedure (LMP), and Stakeholder Engagement Plans (SEPs).
- Conduct social screening of all the specific sub-projects to ensure all potential social impacts are identified and addressed under applicable RAPs/ESMPs and implemented prior and during civil works. Ensure that vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are identified, and differentiated measures are taken to protect them for being disproportionately affected by the project and ensure their equal participation in project benefits.
- Draft RAPs for future sub-projects during project implementation
- Lead implementation of all project RAPs and produce periodic reports on progress and implementation performance;
- Liaise with local authorities and informing them of commitments under RAP provisions and ESF requirements for all sub-projects and ensure there will be no reputational risks to implementing agency and the World Bank;
- Establish, maintain and manage all procedures related to proper functioning of the Grievance Mechanisms (GMs) for the (i.) project affected parties, and other stakeholders, and (ii.) project workers; in accordance with SEP and LMP. Both GM will be adapted to be able to receive and address complaints related to sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) and sexual harassment (SH). Manage maintenance of an up-to-date GMs logs for stakeholders and project workers. This includes collecting information from the field, logging and analyzing this information, as well as following up on any questions, comments and complaints, as necessary, monitoring the closure of grievances and reporting to project management and stakeholders; Establish, maintain and manage any other procedures related to social incidents, including reporting and participation in route/cause analysis, recommendations to address identified issues.
- Oversee social incident/non-compliance investigations.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory changes and inform PMT relevant personnel
- Manage implementation of the procedures and management plans related to socio-economic impacts, gender, SEA/SH, social inclusion, grievance mechanism, community health and safety.
- Together with Environment Specialist, support the development of all social and environmental standards instruments to be produced for future sub-projects during implementation, oversee their approval by the World Bank, and organize and conduct public consultations on drafts prior to their final disclosure;
- Contribute, as relevant regarding social development aspects, to the development of detailed engineering designs for future sub-projects, to be developed during project implementation;
- Maintain business cooperation, requesting, collecting and analyzing information on social issues received from all parties involved in project implementation;
- Submit regular information on project implementation progress with regards to social issues to PMT leadership, Ministry and the World Bank;
- Report regularly as part of the project report to be submitted to the World Bank on all aspects related to social development and social issues (including key project indicators), consistent with the principles and standards of the ESF. This includes but is not limited to: visual inspections/screening, status of implementation of any RAP, LMP, SEP, ESMP sub-management plans, SEA/SH, communication with the beneficiary population, GRM, etc.
- Monitor on a daily basis, contractors’ performance under the project to ensure contractors’ compliance with RAPs, ESIAs, ESMPs, and SEMPs, LMP, SEP, and other relevant site-specific instruments, and in accordance with the ESF as well as applicable national laws, regulations and standards;
- Ensure that procurement documents include all necessary requirements to be consistent with ESF requirements, with special focus on social elements. Specifically, ensure that language on contractors’ social responsibilities is included in bidding documents and reflected in project contracts, and that awareness measures are conducted on these measures for contractors (as well as sub-contractors, where relevant).
- Provide corrective actions to social monitoring concerns and findings. Track corrective and preventive actions taken in response to internal and external audit/inspection findings.
- Provide guidance and direction to PMT management and personnel for achieving compliance with all applicable ESF social standards and requirement;
- Inform PMT management / Project Manager about the need to update ESF instruments if necessary in the course of implementation of the Project, as well as in case of the domestic legislation changes.
- Ensure that project affected and beneficiary communities and stakeholders, and all actors involved in project implementation (project technical staff, contractors, local governments, etc.) are made aware of the social requirements of the project under ESIA, ESMP, SEP and LMP.
- Liaise with stakeholders and consultations on safeguard issues including cooperation and coordination with the local population, local institutions and civil society organizations, and review of their requests, appeals and complaints if any;
- Together with others, plan, organize and implement stakeholder engagement activities as per SEP in a timely and effective manner.
- Participate in all project meetings between PMT and contractors, in representation of social and resettlement issues at such meetings (this is crucial to keep social standards in the daily information flow and decision-making processes);
- Carry out analysis and contribute to the quarterly progress reports on environmental and social issues and ESCP to be submitted to the World Bank.
- Ensure close cooperation with the World Bank representative on gender / social development issues within the framework of the project in terms of consultation and information on the progress of the project;
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned in this ToR.
Duration and Location of Services
- Master’s Degree in social development, sociology, social studies, or related fields in the social sciences, with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a social development field;
- Specific work experience (not less than 3 years) with projects financed, in whole or in part, by international organizations or other international donors;
- Strong familiarity with the World Bank’s ESF or similar environmental and social policies of IFIs;
- Good computer skills, all Microsoft Windows office applications.
- Fluency in English and Albanian language and strong report writing ability and communication skills are essential;
- Strong commitment to social inclusion, community engagement, and socially responsible project management.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a large team and engage with team members of different technical background.
- Proven experience and ability to effectively engage and communicate with diverse stakeholders including citizens of diverse backgrounds, communities, civil society organizations, local government, civil works contractors, government agencies, etc.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability to flexible working hours.
- Willingness to travel to project sites.