In this role, you will be working as part of Solaborate’s Information Security team, to monitor enterprise systems, defend against security breaches, and proactively identify and mitigate security risks.
In your day to day work, you will be monitoring Solaborate’s infrastructure and systems to detect, investigate, and respond to security events and incidents (using SIEM/log analysis tool-sets), performing vulnerability scanning, identifying and reviewing threat intelligence and undertaking security incident response.
Essential Duties And Tasks
- Monitor the Solaborate’s networks for malicious activity using Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolsets. This will include responding to and investigating alerts, contribution to the development of new security monitoring use cases, and ensuring all investigative activity is properly documented in our ticketing systems and followed up with relevant support teams.
- Prioritizes and classifies alerts or issues and performs triage to confirm a real security incident is taking place. Performs deep analysis, correlates with threat intelligence to identify the threat actor, nature of the attack and systems or data affected.
- Triage issues escalated to the information security team, and ensure that appropriate follow up actions are taken as per defined plans.
- Form part of the Solaborate’s Incident Response team, taking responsibility for whatever activities are deemed necessary by the incident leader.
- Analyze and assess damage to the data/infrastructure as a result of security incidents, examines suitability of recovery tools and processes.
- Perform audit log review and configuration for users, applications, networks and operating systems to ensure that Solaborate Information Security policies, related standards and guidelines are applied effectively across the business and systems.
- Perform monitoring of open source intelligence sources for potential threats to Solaborate, and ensure appropriate defensive actions are taken with respect to these.
- Conduct vulnerability scans against Solaborate infrastructure, and work with team members on interpreting and following up important issues.
- Suggest and contribute to improvement of configuration and setup of Solaborate’s security tools.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Information Security (logging and monitoring) documentation and processes.
- Maintain knowledge of OWASP TOP 10 Web Application Security Risks, Mitre Att&ck and other relevant application security standards and best practices.
- Stay up to date on evolving tactics, techniques, and procedures utilized by malicious actors and understand attack kill chain phases such as initial access, code execution, privilege escalation, lateral movement, and data exfiltration.
- Demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Good infrastructure and technology experience including demonstrable understanding and minimum 2 years of experience in security operations.
- Must have extensive knowledge of regulations, best practices and industry standards/frameworks such as NIST, ISO27k, CIS Guidelines, OWASP, Mitre Att&ck.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven technical ability in Microsoft Azure/Windows/Active Directory/SQL security configuration.
- Experience with Linux and Containers
- Experience using Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolsets.
- Knowledge of Azure Log monitoring, Security Center, Sentinel and KQL.
- Experience using vulnerability scanning tools.
- Good scripting skills.
- We are located at the center of Pristina (https://goo.gl/maps/iydGkW8vJxAidGPX8)
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM ( with 1h lunch break )
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Very Competitive Salary compared to Kosovo market
- Great Health Insurance Plan
- We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
- Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today!
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.