WE ARE HIRING!
Raiffeisen Bank is pleased to invite all interested applicants who are passionate about analysis and reporting, who are motivated to give discretionary effort and are engaged to develop their career in banking industry, to apply for the position of:
RISK CONTROLLING AND OPERATIONAL RISK SPECIALIST
Department: Credit Portfolio Management & Risk Controlling Department
Reports to: Manager of Risk Controlling
Location: Head Office/Prishtinë
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares and monitors ind aily basis FX position report, stop loss limit and Value at Risk limits;
- Assist in assessment of market and treasury counterparty risks in all banking operations where market risks are willingly and unwillingly taken;
- Asseses new treasury products, ensures completion of necessary documentation of system setup in front office, valuation documentation, strategy and expectation, local risk documentation, risk assessment report, hedge assessment etc;
- Regularly monitors internal and regulatory liquidity limits and report excesses respectively;
- Review Reporting on liquidity position in line with group methodology and tools;
- Understand the local liquidity position and its potential risk beyond any limit framework or modelling – especially in terms of concentrations;
- Establish key operational risk and performance measures and produce quality management information, analysis and reports, highlighting key exceptions and high-risk issues proactively and timely;
- Review the process of the identification, measurement and control of operational risks on bank level;
- Review all the banks processes and recommend potential mitigation to avoid operational risk losses.
Job & personal requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Economics, relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field, preferably in banking industry;
- Good understanding of banking concepts and products;
- Experience and/or knowledge of Basel II and Basel III;
- Knowledge of local and international regulatory standards (ECB and CBK);
- Excellent reporting, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Agile mindset, true collaborator, proactive, learning centric and responsible;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Albanian and English.
Please note that Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo will receive only applications sent through our published on-line system.
Hard copy applications or applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
Deadline: October 7, 2021