The Project Coordinator position has the following conditions:
- Fixed term contract (May-until 15 May 2022);
- Competitive salary;
- Based in Prishtina/Priština with regular travels in Kosova.
The non-for-profit organization “Initiative of Justice and Equality – INJECT” was established to empower women legally and to advocate institutions for the protection of social, economic and cultural rights of women. INJECT is looking for a Project Coordinator. The activities of INJECT focus on legal advocacy, institutional capacity development of justice sector, legal counselling and human rights.
Summary of Duties:
The incumbent will be a mature, detail-oriented and well-organized individual who will ensure the implementation of project.
Project Coordinator will have the responsibility for overall project coordination which will include: coordinating and overseeing and monitoring the implementation of activities, preparing narrative reports for the donors, organizing meetings and other participatory events, and keeping close cooperation with other Project stakeholders. The Project Coordinator will be in charge to ensure timely implementation of project activities.
The responsibilities of the coordinator are detailed as follows:
- Ensure timely and qualitative implementation of activities according to the project time schedule;
- Organize and coordinate activities
- Report to the management about progress of project
- Ensure documentation of project activities
- Draft/Maintain and ensure the timely and qualitative implementation of the project plan
- Provide monthly updates to the project team on key advocacy activities, progress and recommendations.
Cooperation and networking with key stakeholders and partner organizations:
- Ensure representation of INJECT in relevant meetings, workshops, seminars, working groups and seminars;
- Maintain a proactive and collaborative stance towards key project partners;
- Report on all common activities of the project;
- Prepare project narrative, progress reports and final report;
- Ensure the financial report prepared by the finance coordinator is in line with the activities held;
- Deliver narrative and financial reports to BTD before agreed deadlines.
Management of budget and supporting financial oversight
- Record expenditure of all budget lines;
- Provide financial oversight support to the project in coordination with the INJECT Financial Manager, ensuring that all expenditures are in accordance with the overall project budget;
- Ensure implementation of any audit recommendations.
- Draft, maintain and share a calendar of monthly activities with the team;
- Organize project staff meetings;
- Be the project’s primary point of contact for donors.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Administration, Project Cycle Management, social sciences or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management in civil society in gender and human/women’s rights
- Interest or experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and gender-balanced environment;
- English: fluent, written and spoken (C2)
- Albanian: fluent, written and spoken (C2)
- Strong sense of initiative and autonomy;
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in youth work;
- Languages: English;
- Previous work experience within the Western Balkan countries;
- Current driving license.
Send CV, Cover Letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Coordinator Application” on the subject.
Deadline for application is 15th of June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.