Solaborate is looking for highly motivated and self-starter individuals to join our Product Management team. We are currently looking for Product Owners/ Product Managers (plural), that thrive in a highly collaborative and rapidly changing environment, people who challenge themselves to research industry trends and come up with new ideas that will help us improve our current and future products and services.
As a Product Manager, your part plays a crucial role in ensuring our product’s user experience and quality are top-notch. The role requires hands-on product management expertise on software/hardware, the ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve product management processes.
- Building business cases to support feature/functionality concepts.
- Research industry trends, new technologies and keep a pulse on competitors.
- Work with user experience and visual designs on concepting new ideas and developing prototypes.
- Organize and execute user acceptance testing of new features and functionality on the web, mobile, and HELLO applications.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. - Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of the project.
- Track product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, development, release, analysis, and iteration.
- Utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions.
- Participate in stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, product demos, and retrospectives.
- Manage the relationship with the clients.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Proven experience in working on the software/hardware field.
- 2+ years of product management (creating requirements, managing resources and projects)
- Excellent team management skills. Experience in managing projects with 4-8 people.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing Epics, Features, PBIs, Tasks
- Experience with product management tools.
- Excellent understanding of different aspects of User Acceptance Testing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through e-mail and all other written communications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required to identify inconsistencies between requirements and delivered capabilities. Proven in-depth analytical skills are necessary to identify quality issues and to assist in problem resolution.
- Fluent in English ,speaking and writing
Extra credit skills
- Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Why join us
- Work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is a self-starter.
- Competitive salary.
- Great Health Insurance Plan.
- Work in cutting edge technologies.
- We encourage you to invest time into your craft and self-improvement.
- Where the best tool for the job is the right tool for the job, and you’ll have the opportunity to influence these decisions.
- Where smart risk-taking is encouraged.
- Where processes exist only to help the team progress.
- Where you have a tangible opportunity to impact people’s lives in a positive way.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via email@example.com by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.