Solaborate is seeking a creative, dynamic, self-starter candidate for the Junior Android Developer position. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing innovative company in a technological environment, on a global level.
We are looking for someone who can focus and collaborate, who is dedicated to excellence and can successfully grow within the organization.
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile applications for Android;
- Ensure best possible performance and quality of the app;
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services;
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects, and other Developers to build android apps for Solaborate;
- Work with the product team, help and guide them to create new features;
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies;
- Passion to create a great user-experience.
- Around of 1 year ( or more ) experience developing on Android;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Java or Kotlin experience and concepts such as multithreading, MVP with DI, UI and unit testing, layered architecture, dependency injections;
- Experience with the Android/Material Design Principles and working in agile scrum;
- Experience in Gradle, Android Studio and Git;
- Experience working with remote data via REST API and JSON;
- Experience with local databases on Android.
- We are located at the center of Pristina (https://goo.gl/maps/iydGkW8vJxAidGPX8)
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM ( with 1h lunch break )
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Competitive Salary
- Great Health Insurance Plan
- We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
- Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via email@example.com by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.