Building a career at Deloitte, doesn’t only build your future as a professional but it also opens you up to the world. At Deloitte, you are given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies. We believe that the work we do, from our partners to our interns makes an impact on all our clients we work with.
Audit & Assurance
Deloitte provides audit and assurance services that future visions are built on. As part of the team you will have the opportunity to support in relevant insights so our clients can make the best decisions about their business, through the highest quality, know-how and processes to ensure their financial information is well ahead of the game.
We are looking for candidates who
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit with very diverse clients and industries. You will therefore be able to work and develop while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff.
You will have the chance to work in a team of experts in the area of audit and assurance and work with client facing projects in key industries from day one.
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics (specializing in accounting, finance or controlling would be advantageous) or last year of studies;
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives;
- Ability to analyze complex problems, develop and communicate solutions;
- Fluency in English and knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- A team player, capable of working as part of a team, building relationships and contribute to the positive and supportive culture within the practice;
- Good analytical skills; be able to analyze and process data; be able to address tasks and organize information logically;
- Capable of working in large projects and complex engagements and able to work with the sense of urgency;
What you can expect from us
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Please send your application within 17 November 2021 at:email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!