Assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources department:
- Maintaining employee records
- Absence management
- Overtime (remuneration/Time off) received
- Time management
- Scanning, placing the documents in the electronic and employee file
- Maintaining employee benefits
- SIM registration
- Access to the new employees;
- ID cards Administrative loan documents
- Termination of access and SIM of internships
- Follows and implements Kosovo laws and procedures for placing expatriates.
- Prepares documents for Kosovo ID
- Coordinates housing
- Interface with Legal department
- Works with various departments, assisting across the company line managers to understand and implement travel and training policies and procedures
- Performs reservation through Amadeus system and online systems, as well as work closely with external agencies to facilitate to entire employee requests.
- Also Source: minimum three quotes, when applicable and seeking lowest logical airfare option & Track and update returns, ticket validity, unused ticket log and refunds
- Creates detailed itineraries using programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to meet employer-specific budgets and deadlines.
- Creates and maintains relevant files and databases.
- Coordinates visa and travel procedures as needed by staff. Facilitate entry/transit visa process & determine best place for submission by working with visa service, embassies and/or field offices
- Hotel reservations pre-pay all room and taxes for all reservations
- Requires initial per-payment directly to hotel and, follow up for check-out invoice.
- Confirm lowest logical hotel booking.
To perform other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned by Head of department. This job description is subject to review to ensure that it reflects the strategic direction requirements of IPKO
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation are a must.
- Knowledge in IATA and Amadeus systems
- Proficiency in business management and budgeting, as well as in travel procedures
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deadline for application: 06.08.2021