E2 Partners Group is looking to recruit a Field Auditor (Education: Chemistry) in Prishtina.
The field auditor position is primarily engaged in activities away from the office, responsible for evaluating compliance to regulatory policies on site, creating documentation of violation, and accounting for discrepancies in information provided.
The field auditor can expect to work in distant locations on a regular basis, thus they must be able to work with little supervision. This position requires a high level of interpersonal skills, since field auditors are expected to constantly interact with personnel outside the company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up the predefined audit plan;
- Obtain and evaluate internal and operational documentation;
- Prepare and present findings reports;
- Maintain performance records of testing instruments/organize preventing maintenance program;
- Maintain and organize all records, documentation, and other files associated with quality and inspection tasks;
- Perform risk assessment;
- Ensure that all company standards and policies, including those concerning Health, Safety, Security and Environmental protection are respected and implemented or propose improvements to such practices;
- Manage special tasks or initiatives to improve quality, efficiency or cost;
- Report any problems encountered or any client complaints concerning the program immediately to management for resolution;
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Fuel Marking or the General Manager.
Skills and Expertise
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills, impartial judgment, and research aptitude;
- Excellent writing skills for documenting evaluation findings, and drafting reports;
- Ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining careful attention to detail and accuracy;
- High level of integrity;
- Ability to interact effectively with department staff and more senior management;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Hands on, business and customer oriented;
- Ability to use measuring devices;
- Basic computer skills knowledge;
- Must have a driver’s license and be comfortable driving for prolonged periods of time.
- Bachelor's degree in fields such as chemistry, chemical engineering or related field;
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in petroleum, petrochemical, and/ or energy industry on analytical laboratory;
- Experience with Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometry or other instrumental analytical technique is a plus.
Interested candidates can apply through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact us at the phone number: +355 69 70 50 551.