As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
The GIZ project “German Information Center for Migration, Vocational Training and Career” invites qualified experts to submit expression of interest for Development of module workshops for Sustainable Reintegration Risk Management for officials of the Department for Reintegration of Repatriated Persons (DRRP) and Municipal officers for Communities and reintegration (MOCR).
The DIMAK PME offers support to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, specifically the Department for Reintegration of Repatriated Persons to build capacities at the local level to implement sustainable reintegration policies for repatriated persons in Kosovo. Local actors have the critical responsibility of providing reintegration services, especially in the management of assistance to repatriated persons. The consultancy contains requires a range of activities, workshops/trainings with reintegration actors in finalizing Risk Management Handbooks and building capacities of reintegration actors in:
- identifying and managing risks associated with ensuring the quality of service.
- effective coverage of needs.
- integrity management and safety protection.
- raising information security, etc
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
- Details of the applicant
- Qualification details of the applicant (CV, reference letters, similar experiences on the field of developing workshop modules/trainings and building capacities of institutions)
- Education level required for this consultancy (at least master’s degree in social sciences or a similar field. Doctoral degree in Social sciences/organizational Psychology field are highly recommended).
- Experience – at least 5 years of work experience on providing consultancy services in the relevant field and minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of developing trainings modules for implementation official documents of public institution, experience from the field of management risks is highly recommended (as well as counselling/coaching experience with individuals or groups of different target groups).
- Recognised experience in setting-up and implementation of trainings
Interested experts are invited to submit expression of interest in English language.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 October 2021 at 15:00 via email at: email@example.com, labeled “Expression of Interest in Development of module workshops for Sustainable Reintegration Risk Management for officials of the Department for Reintegration of Repatriated Persons (DRRP) and Municipal officers for Communities and reintegration VN: 83392632”
If you have any questions regarding this process, please address them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted experts will be notified for further application procedures!