As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
The GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for Organisation and Production/Delivery of Information Sessions on topics related to return and (re)integration and migration, covering aspects such as sustainable (re)integration in the country of origin or conditions for regular migration (i.e. vocational training, education, employment, entrepreneurship training, business start-up support etc.), and is asking companies to submit an expression of interest for participating on the tendering process.
Interested companies are invited to submit the following:
- Proof of company`s legal status (registration and/or certification documentation), company details (name, postal address bank information etc.).
- References that prove experience in the following:
- Overall organisation of public events (information sessions), including management of the entire cycle: before, during and after the event
- Preparation of concept for public events including arrangement and coordination of potential topics and guest speakers
- Delivery arrangements relevant for in-person and digital/online formats including shooting and editing videos
3. Consultancy expertise of the experts engaged in the company – CVs.
All documents must be submitted in English language but do not need to be verified by a court translator and simple copy of documents is sufficient.
After the evaluation of received expressions of interest, the chosen companies will be contacted and invited to take part in the tender. GIZ shall not bear any costs and expenses incurred by any bidder during the tender procedure and shall retain right to accept or refuse completely any offer, annul or repeat the procedure at any time before the execution of a contract, holding at the same time no liability towards the bidders, and shall have no responsibility to provide reasons for such decision. The tender dossier will be sent only to short listed companies.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 December 2021 at 15:00 via email at: email@example.com, labeled “Expression of Interest for preparation and recording of information sessions VN: 83398803”
If you have any questions regarding this process, please address them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedures!