About GDS Group and what we do:
GDS Group helps C-level executives carry out key business initiatives through our leading B2B summits. With 25 years of experience and a portfolio of top technology solution providers backing us, we work with senior executives at the world’s most impressive brands to derive a keen understanding of their business objectives. Ultimately, we ensure they are equipped to take on today’s challenges with tomorrow’s knowledge and solutions.
Our delegates are senior decision-makers at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and our solution-provider partners include tech giants like Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, Google, HP, SAP and IBM to name a few. Our team is passionate about facilitating partnerships wherein the impact is felt by people all over the world and in every industry from technology to healthcare to oil and gas.
GDS Group is seeking an SEO Content Marketer with the following experience and traits:
- Degree in English, Advertising, Marketing, Business or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, specifically SEO / SEM, UX, social media, content development and strategy
- English Fluency (writing)
- Strong understanding of SEO, on-page and off-page
- Experienced copywriter with experience writing Ad copy and long-form content
- Experience creating content for business executives
- Proficiency using industry tools such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc a Plus
- Working knowledge of Content Architecture
- Experience working with WordPress
- Understanding of performance metrics
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365, including Excel
- Proficiency on social media platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Comfortable receiving and actioning feedback
- Strong initiative and can-do attitude
- Remains current the latest SEO tactics, strategies, search engine algorithm updates, etc.
The SEO Content Marketer will work on the following:
- Use keyword lists and defined objectives to:
- Create long and short form copy for websites and social channels
- Implement and / or update website on-page SEO optimisations
- Use various project management and collaborative content development tools to create content, submit for approval, receive and action feedback, and “go live”.
- Use reporting metrics to track campaign performance; translate into actionable insights.
SEO Campaign Development
- Develop data-driven strategies and tactical recommendations for digital properties / campaigns toward increasing site traffic
- Develop link-building strategies by identifying potential partners and content development opportunities
- Plan and monitor SEO campaigns
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the brand on search and social, report to management
- Manage, monitor and engage in link-building activities; report on actions and impact
- Monitor weekly, monthly rankings and draw insights based on SERP position, CTRs, etc.
Please apply by sending your CV to this e-mail address: [email protected]