GDS Group is a global project intelligence company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Whether it’s brokering real solutions to existing or upcoming business projects, providing greater insight into emerging trends and their outcomes, or delivering the tools needed to enable meaningful organisational change, our products services and experience provide the intelligence needed to make our customer's business projects a success.
The clients we work with on each product include C-level executives of a FTSE 250/ Fortune 500 size, and our solution-provider client base includes most, if not all the well-known giants such as Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, Google, HP, SAP and IBM to name a few.
We’re headquartered in Bristol, UK with international offices in NY and Miami and Kosovo. We employ over 300 staff globally, grew by 26% in 2018 and are on track to grow by 35% in 2019. With exciting new products in production, the recent opening of our fourth office and superb additions to our own C-Suite, we are perfectly positioned to offer career path progression to those who show a commitment to obtaining and evolving the right skill sets.
In this new role, as Salesforce Administrator will deliver an agreed remit of administrative systems work while developing skills on a range of exciting new projects, to ensure our systems are resilient, secure and continue to grow in line with business needs.
Reporting into the Salesforce Manager and working closely with key stakeholder groups within the business, you will use your experience of Salesforce and systems linked to Salesforce to deliver capability which creates a great customer experience and enables our internal teams such as Sales, Acquisition and Marketing to deliver their roles effectively.
You will have good attention to detail, be able to work at pace and have great communication skills to build a shared understanding of the CRM development lifecycle.
Main responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Daily administration and first level support of Salesforce Lightning across the company; logging and tracking identified system problems through to resolution
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes and policies
- Operational changes, for example change to record Owners or role changes
- Identifying and merging duplicate records
- Salesforce and Pardot data synchronization
- User account management within Salesforce as well as 3rd party apps
- Ongoing clean-up of existing customer records
- Input to development and roll-out of training materials
- UAT Testing
- Creating ad hoc reports and dashboards (basic/ intermediate)
- Privacy data field updates (e.g. Do Not Contact or personal data contact)
- Data cleansing – ensuring new data entered by individuals has the correct data input and liaising with users if this is not the case
- Assisting with data stewardship: ensuring that business rules create a good quality data record
Essential skills and experience
- Proven Salesforce Lightening experience
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising attention to detail
- Great organisational and prioritisation skills to manage and deliver a complex and varied workload
- Able to work well in a team and with a wide range of people at all levels.
Desirable skills and experience
- Salesforce Object and Field creating
- Knowledge of Salesforce Workflow and Process Builder
- Basic understanding of Salesforce APIs and data flows across systems
- Understanding of development lifecycles, release and change management
GDS Group offers;
*Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you'll receive continued career development support from our management team.
*Uncapped earning potential. Structured commission scheme, and quarterly and annual financial incentives and prizes.
*Exceptional career progression. We're ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support - there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
*Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in Miami, NY, Kosovo and Bristol, UK - that means great scope for our staff as well as opportunities to travel.
Please apply by sending your CV to this e-mail address: [email protected]