Applicants are expected to consider the attached Action Fiche closely when highlighting their relevant experience in their EU-format CVs. GOPA has submitted an Expression of Interest and is waiting to be shortlisted.
The purpose of this contract is to:
1) Support the implementation of the public administration reform through assistance in preparation of the by-laws and their implementation;
2) Support the reforms in the area of public service delivery and human resources management (including preparation for HR MIS);
3) support to monitoring and evaluation of PAR framework.
We are currently looking for potential key expert meeting the following minimum requirements:
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor-level degree in Public Administration, Law, Economics, Business Administration or any other discipline relevant for this assignment;
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior management position in international projects related to PAR (legal framework), and/or public service delviery and/or Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Key Expert in an EU-funded projects
- experience working in the IPA region (pre-accession countries)
- experience with implementation, monitoring and evaluation of public administration reforms
Please be aware that we can only consider and contact qualifying applicants.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to [email protected]