Are you a passionate individual with the desire to participate in the growth of one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry? Our team does not stop growing and we are looking for people with talent and enthusiasm to develop. We are a young, multicultural and innovative team that understands each day as a challenge and a new opportunity to grow together with the company. If you are a professional interested in developing your career and you’re looking for an interesting experience this is the right opportunity for you. At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler and better way to train and certify people around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and providing our clients world-class training and certification services.
II. Job Purpose:
PECB is interested in hiring a Junior Course Development Manager for IT Security to join our team in Prishtina, Kosovo. The candidate will have the opportunity to work from Kosovo in an international environment and be engaged in the development of training courses and materials related to Information Security, Cybersecurity, and Digital Forensics etc. Candidates must have proficient communication and writing skills in the English language along with strong research and analytical skills, and an incredible attentiveness to details. Communication and proficient knowledge of English is mandatory.
PECB is an international certification body for persons, products, and management systems on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services through a global network of more than 1000 partners, PECB offers its expertise in multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality. This is an amazing opportunity to learn about different cultures, develop new skills, and build a career and network in an international organization in a unique industry.
III. Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops IT Security related training courses and other relevant
- Develops training content on various subjects associated with information technology based on ISO standards or other best practices, such as information security, cybersecurity, computer forensics
- Conducts IT Security training material reviews as assigned by the
- Manages training development projects including deadlines and the development of training
- Creates articles, whitepapers, webinars, toolkits and other promotional materials related to above-mentioned training courses, standards, and best
- Identify issues, plan, develop, and execute changes that increase the quality
- Execute course improvements in a team environment against a defined framework
- Review, update and improve training course modules and other materials based on the feedback from clients
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Security, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Proficient knowledge of English Language with excellent academic writing skills;
- Excellent research skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Accuracy and an eye for details;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Flexible and keen to learn new things;
- A meticulous approach to their work
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Must practice good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Must enjoy working with teams in a fast-paced and active environment;
- Ability to fit in a diverse environment;
The ideal candidate will possess top-notch organizational skills. Written and oral communication skills along with a solid command of the English Language including style, spelling/grammar, punctuation, and tone are mandatory. This position requires a highly motivated flexible individual. We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills to help us produce high-quality training courses and solve complex problems. We are looking for a creative, active and passionate person to learn; with a high degree of versatility.
What you’ll get:
Career growth: Each of our partners benefits from our world-class training courses. As part of our organization’s mission, we are committed to helping our team and business partners stay on the leading edge of the industry. We achieve this through ongoing training programs.
Make a difference: PECB strives to not only provide high-quality training courses to our clients and everyone who works with them but to make a tangible difference in education on a global level as well.
PECB’s Organizational Culture
We know that people differ in their personalities, attitudes, and values. Therefore, in order to determine whether you will fit in our organization and know “the way we do things at PECB” read the document attached at the following link: https://pecb.com/pdf/brochures/pecb-corporate- culture.pdf
To apply, please submit your application before (May 24, 2019) at: https://pecb.com/en/jobs
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.