We are looking to hire an IP & Patent Lawyer with incredible communication skills and the ability to explain, clarify and simplify complex technical information. Patent Lawyers are expected to have outstanding research and analytical skills. To ensure success, Patent Lawyers should have excellent legal, technical and scientific knowledge with a keen interest in protecting the intellectual property. Top candidates will display a deep understanding of an invention and its technical aspects with the ability to articulate this information in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide legal advice on valuable intellectual property rights such as patents, technical data, trade secrets, licenses, copyrights and trademarks.
- Review proposals and proposed statements of work to ascertain appropriate intellectual property provisions for inclusion in any resulting contract.
- Draft contract for IP & Patent for all Solaborate product and services.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for the intellectual property..
- Conduct legal, technical and scientific research and gather evidence.
- Explain, clarify and simplify complex technical information.
- Offer legal representation in court proceedings on intellectual property matters.
- Provide protection of the intellectual property by enforcing statutory, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Provide protection of the intellectual property by securing intellectual property rights and patent protection.
- Provide advice and assistance on all matters relating to invention management and preparing patent applications on inventions.
- Monitor research and development activities for the identification of inventions and potential external claims for compensation.
- Draft different contract as required by company.
- Bachelors degree in Law (essential).
- Plus: Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, economy or related (essential).
- Patent Law Bar Examination (essential)
- Registered Patent Lawyer with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience in drafting and prosecuting patent assets, developing patent strategies and conducting associated patent analysis, due diligence, transactions and licensing.
- Highly knowledgeable on technical, scientific and legal aspects of intellectual property.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to simplify complex information.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
Opportunities: Work in a world-class product, latest technologies, opportunity to travel and work with leading tech companies.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Working on cutting edge technologies
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via [email protected] by sending your Curriculum Vitae (in English).
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.