MONETA L.L.C is a financial institution specialized in money transfer and bill payment services. Incorporated and licensed by the Central Bank of Kosovo since 2004, it offers the MoneyGram money transfer service as well as the bill payment for a variety of institutions. With its sister companies, it is a leading company in the region.
MONETA is currently looking for an interested candidate for the position:
Finance Officer / Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process invoices and follow up with agents, suppliers and business partners;
- Reconciliates accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Track and reconcile bank statements;
- Prepares monthly payroll and keep organized records;
- Prepares monthly and quarter reports for CBK (Central Bank of Kosovo) and TAK (Tax Administration Kosovo);
- Prepares reports and fulfill mandatory requirements for tax administration of Kosovo(TAK);
- Settles agent accounts on a daily basis ;
- Reconcile inventory based on company needs ;
- Maintains a variety of files and filing systems by sorting and filing documents and records according to company policy and applicable law.
Qualifications and professional skills:
- University Degree in Banking / Finance, Accounting or Similar Fields; (Postgraduate qualification is preferred);
- Certification by an association of accountants;
- Work experience of at least 2 years in accounting, finance or similar;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Albanian and English.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred
- All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply using MONETA’s online system in: www.monetaks.com. In addition to the application, please upload your CV and cover letter in PDF format.
- The deadline for application is 16.05.2019.
- Please note that applications received after the deadline, will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Apply here: http://www.monetaks.com/?p=985