Project Title: Charity Shop for youth employment and environment protection Funded by the European Union Office in Kosovo
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT
Title: Trainer for Green Heroes training on voluntarism, social enterprise, recycling and environment protection.
Performance period: 16 workshops over 8 weeks
In the context of the EU-funded Project “Charity Shop for youth employment and environment protection” YMCA MOVEMENT- YMCA LEVIZJE as the implementing organization is launching a Notice of invitation for Trainer for Green Heroes training on voluntarism, social enterprise, recycling and environment protection.
Background and Justification
YMCA MOVEMENT organization is a member of the YMCA Europe Federation and a representative of the YMCA World in Kosovo. We stand for the Empowerment of Youth in the World.
At the moment in Kosovo we are present in 11 locations with over 1200 young people, where we have 5 youth centers in Prishtina/Pristina, Gjakova/Djakovica, Peja/Peć,Junik, Deçan/Dečani and Rahovec/Orahovac.
The organization also has a program that runs in the model of social enterprise called Charity Shops. We have one shop in the municipality of Gjakova/Djakovica and one online shop in which recyclable products/goods are sold in order to protect the environment and raise funds to support and employ young people in Kosovo.
This project aims to establish the Charity Shops concept in Kosovo as a tool for youth employment and environment protection. Therefore contributing towards building capacities of youth and people with special needs by employing them through social enterprises. The purpose of this project is to create a culture of recycling by working towards SDG13.
Scope of Work:
1. Goal and Objective: The trainer will be responsible to train 40 young people from two municipalities on voluntarism, social enterprise, recycling and environment protection.
2. Provide details/reference to areas covered: This call covers drafting the methodology of the training, planning and content of the workshops (in total 8), delivering the training and evaluation.
3. Activities and Tasks:
- Create training content and curriculum;
- Based on the assessment, drafting the methodology of the training and submit to YMCA MOVEMENT for approval ,
- Conducting 8 training workshops in Gjakova/Djakovica Municipality and 8 workshops in Prishtina/Pristina Municipality.
- Deliver the training with organisation staff assistance and to organisation standards.
- Conduct and write evaluation reports for the training.
4. Work Relationships: The trainer will report to the Project Manager.
5. Outputs and Deliverables:
- Work plan/schedule for developing the training, including activities and methodology,
- Evaluation, based on evaluation methods agreed with organisation;
- Successful facilitation of the training
- Technical advice and support to participants during the training
- Final report on the implementation and process post training.
The expert is expected to have:
- Good knowledge of volunteering and opportunities inside/outside of Kosovo,
- Good understanding of advocacy and tools/techniques,
- knowledge on recycling/green initiatives/climate change
- Confidence in working with young people
- Be proficient in report drafting,
- Excellent written and spoken Albanian and English.
Qualifications, skills & general professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including experience of facilitation of training/workshops and presentations.
- Understanding of volunteerism and opportunities (inside and outside Kosovo).
- Youth friendly and able to build engaging activities.
- Experience in the green sector/initiatives will be of added value.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a full offer corresponding to our requirements and the following documentation:
- An Example of previous training you have led.
The full offer, exclusively drawn up in English, must reach the following email: email@example.com no later than 20.12.2021 at 10:00 (local time)
This invitation has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this invitation are the sole responsibility of YMCA MOVEMENT and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.