Name of Project: Program Management Consultant for Assessment and Supervision Services for the Public Access to Judicial Information Activity (Case Management Information System “CMIS”)
Application Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020
Region: Europe (Eastern & Central)
Body: Details of post
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s) preferably in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Network Engineering, or relevant fields
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with additional 5 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s Degree requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design and implementation of IT infrastructure projects, including operating systems, middleware, databases and related infrastructure.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience conducting similar projects in developing countries and within similar technical fields.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of developing and deploying enterprise software solutions, solutions architecture, and customer implementation in complex multi-system environments with cross system process and data flows across multiple organizations;
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of judicial reforms and/or improvement of judicial systems;
- Demonstrated experience in the assessment of computing capacity for business and engineering applications, including custom and COTS products.
- Fluency in oral and written English
Duration: 135 day(s)