Local publication for call for proposals
Call for proposals title: Support to civil society, media and human rights actors in Kosovo 2021
Publication reference: EuropeAid/173904/DD/ACT/XK
The European Union Office in Kosovo is seeking proposals that uphold the role of civil society and media as professional and independent actors that foster fundamental rights, democracy and social progress in five priority areas, as listed below under specific objectives.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the role and capacities of civil society and media in advancing participatory democracy, good governance, human rights contributing to the European perspective of Kosovo.
The specific objectives of this call for proposals are:
- To contribute to fighting corruption and advancing justice and public administration reforms
- To support culture as a driver for local development
- To strengthen capacities to influence decision making in the field of energy
- To protect media pluralism through quality journalism, professional standards and media literacy
- To support anti-discrimination policies, countering hate crimes and gender based violence
- The full Guidelines for Applicants are available for consultation on the following internet site:https://ec.europa.eu/international-partnerships/funding/looking-for-funding_en;
The deadline for submission of proposals is 1 June 2022 at 12:00 hrs CET.
There will be an information session on this call for proposals, on the following date:
- 28 Apr 2022 from 10:00 hrs
Please note that due to the current circumstances with the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, information session with be held via WebEx. In order to be able to join the information session you should follow these steps:
Meeting number (access code): 2734 858 9169
Meeting password: AJk3sWWPv36