INVITATION TO TENDER
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing Technical cooperation measures on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany.
GIZ Kosovo invites Bidders to submit, free of charge, and without obligation on part of GIZ, a bid on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Non-conformity with all conditions mentioned could lead to the exclusion of the bid. Bids for each lot should be submitted in the requested quantity including transport per destination. Partial or incomplete bids may be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluations and contract awards will be made on individual lot basis.
ITEMS IN LOTS
Supply and installation of Diesel Generator
ON DEMAND: Send a request for tender documents via email with reference number
in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsible GIZ officer will provide you with tender documents within a day.
8 April 2022 at 16:00.
The Bidder shall submit along with the quotation the following information and copies of documents:
- GIZ is VAT exempted. Please confirm acceptance that exemption certificate will be processed for the VAT amount
- Technical specifications i.e. product catalogue, images where applicable
- Company profile and legal documents
The deadline for submitting the application is 8 April 2022, via e-mail at
- Bids must be submitted in pdf format.
- The size of emails for quotation is limited to 30 MB. In case the quotations exceed the maximum data size, quotation documents must be sent via filetransfer.giz.de.
- You should use the reference number ITP-9007 on the subject line, otherwise we cannot consider your offer.
Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification. Clarification requests must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com before 5 April 2022.
General purchase conditions and procurement procedures of GIZ do apply.