KËRKESË PËR CV
(SHËRBIME KONSULENCE - Konsulentë individualë)
PROJEKTI PËR NXITJEN DHE SHFRYTËZIMIN E MUNDËSIVE PËR SIGURINË E UJËRAVE (FLOWS)
Titujt e detyrës:
- Menaxheri i Projektit
- Specialist i Prokurimit
- Specialist i Menaxhimit Financiar
- Specialist i Zhvillimit Social
- Specialist i Mjedisit
- Specialisti i Monitorimit & Evaluimit
- Specialist Ndërkombëtar i Prokurimit
Qeveria e Kosovës ka nënshkruar një Marrëveshje Financiare për financim nga Banka Botërore të kostos së Projektit për Nxitjen dhe Shfrytëzimin e Mundësive për Sigurinë e Ujërave (FLOWS) (“Projekti”) dhe synon të aplikojë një pjesë të të ardhurave për detyrat e shërbimeve për konsulencë individuale për subjektin.
Kjo shpallje bëhet për të gjashtë pozitat e stafit të NJZP-së, të cilët do të punojnë në kuadër të Projektit.
Fushëveprimi i punës
Termat e Referencës (TeR) për secilën nga këto gjashtë pozita të NJZP-së përshkruajnë objektivat, detyrat, përgjegjësitë specifike si dhe kërkesat e kualifikimit për secilën nga këto pozita - ju lutemi gjeni bashkangjitur vegzën për TeR-të https://mmphi.rks-gov.net/publikimet/67/mundsi-punsimi
Ministria e Mjedisit, Planifikimit Hapësinor dhe Insfastrukturës fton konsulentë individualë të përshtatshëm (“Konsulentë”) të shfaqin interesin e tyre dhe të paraqesin CV-të e tyre dhe dokumentacionin përkatës për ofrimin e shërbimeve të mësipërme. Konsulentët e interesuar duhet të japin informacion që demonstron se ata i kanë kualifikimet e kërkuara dhe përvojën përkatëse të përcaktuar në TeR për pozitën përkatëse. Kandidatët duhet të tregojnë në aplikimin e tyre pozitën/detyrën për të cilën po aplikojnë.
Një Konsulent do të përzgjidhet në përputhje me dispozitat për përzgjedhjen e Konsulentit Individual të përcaktuara në Rregulloren e Prokurimit të Bankës Botërore.
Informata të mëtejshme mund të merren në adresën e mëposhtme gjatë orarit të punës nga ora 08:00 deri në 16:00.
Aplikimet/CV-të duhet të dorëzohen në formë të shkruar në adresën e mëposhtme (personalisht, ose me postë, ose me faks, ose me e-mail) deri më 09 Nëntor, 2021.
Adresa për dorëzimin e aplikimeve/CV-ve:
Ministria e Mjedisit, Planifikimit Hapësinor dhe Infrastrukturës
Adresa: Ndërtesa e ish-Rilindjes, kati XV;
Personi kontaktues: Fazile Ismaili – Divizioni i Burimeve Njerëzore
Numri kontaktues: 038/200-35-555
Terms of Reference for Procurement Specialist
Purpose of position:
The Government of Kosovo has concluded the agreement for FLOWS support to MESPI in maintaining and improving the water security situation in the country to ensure improved and sustainable livelihoods, food security, water supply and electricity generation; essential elements that support sustainable economic growth and poverty alleviation efforts. The Procurement Specialist, along with other Project Management Team (PMT) staff will ensure that all procurements within the project are undertaken efficiently and transparently in accordance with the Bank’s rules and regulations.
Responsibilities of Procurement Specialist:
The Procurement Specialist will work as project staff in charge of the following tasks:
- Support the PMT Manager, assisted also by the International Procurement Consultant, to carry out procurement activities within the project, define the procurement action and develop a plan to guide and support the purchases made under the project. The International procurement consultants will provide assistance to the PMT as well as training to the procurement specialist for the first 24 months of project implementation (including on-the-job training, as well as other forms of organized procurement trainings); after this period (of 2 years) the procurement specialist will take over the procurement responsibility under the Project. The Procurement Specialist will assist PMT staff on all procurement related matters, assisting in the drafting of complex tender documents and proposal requests (RFPs, including shortlisting of firms/consultants), participate and assist the PMT/MESPI in the bid evaluation and selection process for consultants and preparation of evaluation report and contract award recommendation, on the draft correspondence with bidders/consultants, draft procurement related correspondence between the PMT and the Bank. S/he will ensure that each procurement activity is carried out in compliance with the credit agreement and in accordance with the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers’ (the Procurement Regulations), issued in July 2016, and revised November 2017 and August 2018 for the supply of goods, works, and non-consulting and consulting services. The procurement specialist, along with PMT staff, will use the online tool STEP (Systematic Tracking of Exchanges in Procurement) for all Project activities.
The main task of the procurement officer will include, but are not limited to:
- Update, elaborate and maintain Procurement Plans in close collaboration with the Manager of PMT and international procurement consultant; all project activities agreed with the Bank should be included in the procurement plan through STEP. Assist the PMT on revising/adjustments the Procurement Plan as needed during the life of the project and revise/update information through STEP in this regard. Assist the PMT on maintaining respective procurement records (in hard copy and through STEP), including advertisements, bidding documents, correspondence with the Bank and with bidders, evaluation reports, draft contract/signed contracts, clearances form the Bank, etc.
- Design a system of procurement records (physical copies and electronic files);
- Ensures the procurement of goods, works and services in accordance with the Procurement Plan agreed with the Bank and World Bank Procurement Regulations, for all items financed through the Credit, using standard World Bank documentation and procedures.
- Prepares bidding documentation (bid evaluation criteria, qualifying requirements, contract conditions related to security, warranties, liquidated damages, payment terms, preparation of purchase orders, etc.) and ensures their conformity with project requirements and budgets.
- Thoroughly reviews all bidding documentation prior to submission to the World Bank in a timely fashion for review and no-objection, in accordance with World Bank requirements outlined in the Credit Agreement and in the agreed procurement plan.
- Preparation, elaboration and maintenance of Procurement Plans in close cooperation with the PMT Manager. Assist the PMT in reviewing/adapting the Procurement Plan as needed during the life of the project.
- Will work with the PMT and relevant technical experts in the preparation of technical specifications and terms of references for consulting services assignments that will be purchased under the project according to various procurement methods.
- Provide assistance or guidance if required by the Manager of PMT on the procurement issues. In coordination with procurement consultant, assist the PMT for preparation of correspondence with bidders/firms, during the bidding process (as necessary) or during the contract implementation; assist the Manager of PMT on addressing any complaints from bidders/consultants, in coordination with procurement consultant; files all related documents in STEP in regard to such complaints.
- Assist the Manager of PMT or other technical staff of PMT in charge with contract implementation, to monitor the implementation of activities/contracts; assist the PMT staff on reviewing Contract performance, including assistance on acceptance of goods (or deliverables/report for consulting services) and on preparing documentation for payments to contractors or consultants;
- In coordination with international procurement consultant, assists technical staff of PMT/MESPI and/or the evaluation committees for a certain tender, for the evaluation of the received proposals, based on the criteria defined in the bid documents.
- In case of issues during contract implementation, assist the Manager of PMT and PMT staff on analyzing contract requirements, special provisions, terms of Reference/technical requirements and contributes on resolving the issue.
- Provides working guidance to PMT staff on procurement matters and assist them on supervising the results of the project activities in order such activities are achieved according to the work plans and implementation schedule;
- Assist the PMT staff on quality control of the outcome of the contractors work and gives procurement advice and guidance to the MESPI and other stakeholders’ Contractors; When necessary in consultation with Manager of PMT and/or MESPI/stakeholder staff, adjusts, modifies and changes the Technical Specifications of the Contracts of project activities, through contract amendments;
- In coordination with international procurement consultant, assist the Manager of PMT and other PMT staff on contract management; provides hands-on support on procurement aspects of contract management aspects;
- Any other task as requested by the PMT Manage.
The procurement specialist must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant university degree;
- At least 10 years of general/professional experience and at least 5 years of specific/relevant experience in procurement of goods, works, technical and consulting services (TA) under the Kosovo Public Procurement Law. Past experiences related to the implementation of projects funded by WB or other international donor will be considered an advantage;
- Familiar with planning and tendering for goods, works, technical and consulting services (TA);
- Fluent in English, essential Albanian; language skills in Serbian are an advantage.
- Working knowledge of computer.
Have clear police records, dispose of all civil rights and have no prior involvement in embezzlement.
The Project Procurement Specialist will have a full-time position within the Project. The Procurement Specialist will be provided with opportunities to develop professionally by participating in relevant WB training and courses during the term of the contract. Remuneration will be paid on a monthly basis. The Procurement Specialist will be hired on probation until the Project becomes effective and will then be confirmed based on satisfactory performance. Once confirmed, the contract will be concluded for four years, depending on satisfactory performance, but not longer than the FLOWS project duration.
The Procurement Specialist will report to the Project Manager and will submit monthly schedules to calculate actual days worked during the calendar month.