Job Title: Software Testing Engineer
- Develop and document software testing plans in accordance with ISO/IEC 15408, ISO/IEC 18045, ISO/IEC 25051, and ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119.
- Strictly comply with all Wallencore policies related to non-disclosure, non-competition, and confidentiality of information.
- Work in accordance and contribute to Wallencore’s Implemented Management Systems including ISO/IEC 17025.
- Execute, analyze, and document results of software application tests, information, and systems tests.
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures, and scripts.
- Identify, report, track, and document solutions to application defects.
- Install system at client location and conduct training for end-users, be a resource to clients.
- Provide technical support to clients and work on-call depending on shift rotation.
- Prepare a testing report for the reference of the client.
- Ability to read schematics, use service manuals, follow test procedures, and use logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Extensively using Agile methodology where the sprint lifecycle lasts for 2 weeks. Agile Craft for daily task and Scrum Master is responsible for assigning the daily tasks to the particular user stories.
- Writing extensive unit test cases for testing the functionality of the developed application code using Selenium Web driver with Java, Test NG, JIRA, SOAP UI, Source Tree for GIT, and Mongo DB as database.
- Writing tests for individual components and integration tests for the smooth functioning of the code and to easily identify issues.
- Monitor system performance to detect and resolve problems during deployment and support change management.
- To make sure that the application flow doesn’t break before moving to production.
- Create project documentation, flowcharts, project guidelines, technical implementation process.
- Multitask between customers as new projects are starting and existing projects needs support Extensively use Junit framework for Unit Testing, Maven and ANT for project building, and Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Use defect tracking tools like clear Quest JIRA, Test Director / Quality Center (QC), and Team Foundation Server which helps in developing the Projects.
- Analyze existing automated scripts using Java Automated scripts.
- Testing and working on the process code build life-cycle which includes testing the code under development and in development stages and ensure that it is working smoothly on both development and test environments.
- Use Regression & Sanity Testing to ensure that existing and new codes are up and running.
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong willingness to learn many new things in a short time;
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
- Must have excellent customer service/relations skills.
- Expertise in data governance, information security, and application security.
- Expertise in penetration testing in web, mobile, apps, and other systems.
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming, or network administration.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- At least one-year working experience in testing and developing mobile applications in Android and IOS systems.
- At least one-year working experience in a web application(s).
- At least one year of working experience in the application based on Windows OS and macOS.
- Able to work on-call and depending on shift rotation able to work during weekends and holidays.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptability to a changing and fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to work in a high-stress environment.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Passion for the business-driven and committed;
- Great Team player;
- High integrity;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with different personalities and temperaments;
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment;
- Able to work autonomously and proactively;
- Proven influencer and negotiator;
- Creative and excellent problem solver;
- Self-starter and self-motivator;
- Ability to multi-task;
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload;
- Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones;
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours to achieve goals set by the immediate manager or top management.
What will you benefit:
- Private Health Insurance;
- Opportunity for employment in a global company;
- Continuous professional development through on the job training.
Place of work:
Prishtinë, Republic of Kosova.
How to apply:
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, letter of motivation, and supportive documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2020, at the latest. Please state clearly “Software Testing Engineer and your full name” in the subject line.