Raiffeisen Bank is pleased to invite all interested applicants who are passionate about working with people and for people, who are customer centric, motivated to give discretionary effort and are engaged to exhale in their career, to apply for the position of:
Smart Automation Specialist
Department: Transformation Office
Reports to: Head of Transformation Office
Location: Head Office
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new use cases and assess the automation opportunities jointly with the process and/or product owners.
- Elaborate and evaluate business cases and efficiency potential, communicate, and promote proven automation approaches and results on local and group level.
- Drive the business engagements and work on the solution design jointly with the business, solution architect and the internal developers and specialists.
- Maintain the backlog for prioritization and a use-case library for promotion on local and group level • Establish an inspiring environment with internal and external parties to foster cooperation and information exchange.
- Participate in market research, internal and external events, vendor evaluations, etc.
- Support training and rotational assignments of colleagues from network banks.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in business administration, applied mathematics, engineering (mechanical or electrical) or in equivalent discipline related to automation.
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Digital literacy and sound knowledge of automation technologies (e.g. Business Process Mgmt., Power Platform Automation, Robotics, Process Mining, Data Analytics, , etc.).
- Good understanding of the financial service industry (products, processes, customers’ needs).
- Proven track record in agile delivery and management of internal clients.
- Strong communication skills and capable of inspiring and motivating people.
- Engaged team player with a well-organized and action-oriented personality.
- Willingness to travel to RBI network banks.
- University degree ideally with focus on innovation/automation or comparable education.
- Excellent English language skills.
RBKO is committed in creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability. We consider diversity as an added value to our organization.
Please note that Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo will receive only applications sent through our published on-line system.
Hard copy applications or applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
Deadline: March 31, 2022