- Project KSV/801
- European Union Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET), Professional Requalification and occupation (“ESVET PRO”)
- Funded by the European Union
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT KSV/801 • 20 3590
Title: Short -Term Expertise on Technical Financial Support and Legal Infrastructure
Performance period: 45 days within a period of 6 months
In the context of the EU-funded Project ESVET PRO KSV/801 (EU Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET) Professional Requalification and Occupation), the Luxembourg development cooperation agency (LuxDev) as the implementing organization is launching a Notice of invitation for the Short-term expert on Technical Financial Support and Legal Infrastructure.
The project aims to contribute to the development of a quality-based, inclusive, and accountable education and training system in line with the best international standards, through three results:
- planning and provision of vocational education is responsive to the needs of learners and employers in selected vocational schools
- graduate tracking system is in place in initial and continuous VET to ensure consistent evidence on graduate employability and skills relevance to labor market needs
- arrangements and provision of RPL at Kosovo level are in place and operational in the most needed economic sectors/occupations as a form of employment enhancement and lifelong learning opportunities for adult learners.
Responsibilities of the expert
The expertise will mostly consist in providing technical assistance to the three schools supported by the project in improving their financial skills, planning and management. The expert will also provide technical assistance on legal aspects in order to support the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Finance in reviewing the legal framework, including regulation on own source revenues realized by VET schools and their expenditure. The expert needs to have a Master’s degree in Economy, Law or similar, as well as demonstrated experience in a financial accounting software, developing finance planning processes and the legal framework of Kosovo in relation to finance. A good understanding of public finance management is also required along with fluency in both Albanian and English.
Please note that only applications coming from freelance applicants will be considered (applications from companies or NGO-s will not be considered).
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a full offer corresponding to our requirements in the Recruitment Dossier and the following documentation:
- Local and/or international professional certification
- At least three professional references
The Recruitment Dossier with Terms of Reference and the candidate requirements without the need to register as a drop-box user can be found on the link shown below:
The full offer, exclusively drawn up in English, must reach the following address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30.11.2020 at 10:00 (local time):
Project KSV/ KSV/801 ESVET PRO
Rr. Agim Ramadani p.n. Ndertesa e MASHT, Kati III, zyra 307
Prishtine, 10 000, Kosovo
Note: The expert hired with this contract for specific tasks and duties will be required to possess the personal fiscal number issued by Kosovo Tax Administration.