Start your career in Search Marketing and get hands-on training from a premier global SEO agency. Manaferra is looking for ambitious individuals to work with our experienced team of SEO, content creators and web developers, to learn hands-on about technical SEO and link building.
Link building, if you aren’t already familiar, is one of, if not the most, significant factors for any site to rank in Google Search. The process consists of digging through the internet, finding prospects, developing authentic relationships, and creating amazing content.
This internship will guide you through the entire SEO process from start to finish, including an in-depth look at link building for SEO. From searching for prospects to launching outreach campaigns to getting links live, you’ll gain experience doing what many consider to be the most important skill in SEO.
Responsibilities of a SEO Intern
- Conduct research for new link building strategies
- Prospecting for and outreach to new opportunities
- Learn the importance of anchor text, target pages, and SEO metrics
- Get hands-on experience with our suite of SEO tools
- Manage Spreadsheets to Track Weekly/Monthly Goals
- Build Actual Links for Actual Clients
This is a paid, full-time internship based at our office in Prishtina.
Read more about our paid internship program here: https://www.manaferra.com/paid-internship-program/