The Account Manager is responsible for the performance, strategy, growth, and alignment of the account team on each individual account he/she manages. Your role is to build and maintain a strong client relationship, meet the goals and timelines of the original strategy, as well as identify new strategic opportunities. An Account Manager is responsible for communicating with the client regarding SEO performance, timelines, and due dates of workflow, and always be up-to-date and proactive on how the partnership & campaign is progressing.
He/She leads the client communication, is a problem solver and an advocate of Manaferra to the client, and an advocate of the client to the internal team. The SEO Account Manager reports to the Director of SEO
Most of our clients are based in the USA, UK, and Switzerland. So you’ll be working with quite a diverse range of peeps.
- Clearly communicate all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Organize and facilitate client meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls)
- Ensure the campaign strategy is aligned with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Ensure the client receives all planned activities and helps refine and review workflow from account team members.
- Work with internal teams and executives to identify and vet new opportunities for account expansion (cross-sell)
- Account growth – Identifying new client opportunities (inc. upsells)
- Serve as the main point of contact between the client and Manaferra to build a strong & lasting partnership.
- AM is responsible for keeping all documents and workflow for the team to easily understand due dates, meeting times, the current state of the campaign, and client relationships.
- Analyze & Report metrics both at a micro-level and a macro level – determining the current state of campaign progress via Google Analytics, SEO-specific tools, and/or a CRM (if applicable).
- Contribute to agency marketing activities and help the agency qualify and win more leads.
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned
- 3 years of Account Management experience in an outsourcing marketing agency – (ideally in an SEO Agency touching on both technical and content – but you don’t have to be an “expert” in either).
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- A strong mathematical and analytical mind
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Google docs skills (Google sheets/slides)
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas, and make sure initiatives are implemented & generating results.
- Leadership & Management skills
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
On completion of the three month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Continued Career Progression
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from home
- Holiday Shut-down
- Yearly Social Events
- Flexible Breaks
- Paid time off
- Office Environment
Manaferra is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications, and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Deadline: May 21, 2021
How to apply: Please fill out the application form on https://www.manaferra.com/jobs/seo-account-manager/
Be creative and standout 🙂