An Italian Company is looking for two enthusiastic candidates “Senior Web Developer“
Job description “Senior Web Developer”
The candidate has to know the following programming languages:
- Node.js (advanced, at least 2 years of proven experience and work on projects in production with mass traffic volume)
- PHP (advanced, at least 3 years of proven experience and work on projects in production with mass traffic volume)
- Scripting bash
- MariaDB (MySQL) (advanced, at least 2 years of proven experience, familiar with clustering and redundancies)
- Knowledge and extreme familiarity with Linux based systems, and of the ecosystem that revolves around it, applied on the field with at least 3 years of proven experience on projects that have gone into high traffic volume production.
- Excellent knowledge of the network and its protocols, ability to create complex networks interoperable
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud suite with at least 2 years of experience, design, virtual machine implementation and scaling, HA (High availability) with load balancer and CDN
Api with which it is useful to be familiar:
- Facebook Messenger Api
- Facebook Marketing Api
- Slack Api
- GitLab - Git
- WebServer REST
- Manage webhook queue
- Unix - Linux system
Our ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- A good level of writing/speaking/understanding, English or Italian (both languages would be even better)
- Ability to lead a team remotely:
- Ability to work with a timeline and meet deadline;
- Ability to assign and control tasks to manage the own and team’s work
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
We offer a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates can send CV (CV with photos and in the language Italian or English), at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the subject of the email the position they are applying for.