Assignment Title Senior Researcher (Consultant)
Publication Date 26-May-2021
Expression of Interest Deadline 07-Jun-2021 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
Language of Notice English
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Assignment Title: 1274917 - Senior Researcher (Consultant)
The UACMD Project is now seeking for the local Senior Researcher to help review legislation and regulations in Kosovo and analyze existing practices in relation to crop receipts and warehouse receipts.
SCOPE OF WORK
Write a report that includes the following:
- Review the legislation and regulations in Kosovo related to crop and warehouse receipts and analyze existing practices
- Determine the possibility of crop and warehouse receipts implementation based on existing legislation and regulation or necessity of a separate laws on crop and warehouse receipts
- Participate in working group meetings on all matters relating to the drafting or amending of laws, normative acts and regulations with respect to pre-implementation and implementation of crop receipts, warehouse receipts, and securitization in ECA. This includes but is not limited to the working group meetings aiming to develop strategy for crop receipts, warehouse receipts.
- Assist the Project Manager in any other duties in relation to agri-finance as required
DELIVERABLES / SPECIFIC OUTPUTS
Deliverables and their timeframes:
1. The Consultant will agree with the Project Manager to a series of tasks to be conducted and reviewed, prepared, etc. each week.
2. As a result, the Consultant will prepare a Research Report on the possibility and feasibility of crop and warehouse receipts in Kosovo
3. Additional tasks will be assigned with agreement of the number of days, deadlines, and quality requirements.
The successful applicant will have:
- More than 10 years expertise in legal area;
- LLM from a reputable university;
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and to work with minimum supervision in order to meet changing deadlines;
- Methodological skills to identify, collect, summarize data;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English language;
- Able to work in a team, well-organized, self-confident and energetic.
INDIVIDUAL / FIRM PROFILE
The consultant should be an individual.
The World Bank Group now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Please note that the total size of all attachments should be less than 5MB.
Interested consultants are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted, in English, electronically through World Bank Group eConsultant2 (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html)
Following this invitation for Expression of Interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be formally invited to submit proposals. Shortlisting and selection will be subject to the availability of funding.