Decentralisation and Municipal Support (DEMOS) is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), co-financed by Sweden and Norway and implemented by HELVETAS. Currently our project team is looking for a
Senior intervention manager - Public policy and capacity development
- Master’s degree in political science, public administration or related subjects
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience with central government, civil society and/or public institutions
- Experience in policy/legal analysis and drafting, and ability to present and explain policy positions to external audiences
- Experience in development and delivery of trainings for public officials
- Good understanding of the central level policy environment, local government and decentralisation in Kosovo
- Experience in international projects on related subjects is an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, advocacy, writing and presentation skills and ability to network
- Excellent written and spoken Albanian and English language. Knowledge of Serbian language is considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite -Word and Excel
- Good administration, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Driving license and experience
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out policy and legal analysis and research
- Draft policy proposals and various normative acts
- Develop and implement capacity development interventions
- Manage contracts with service providers and partners
- Support the implementation of the performance grant, including the design of a methodology for analysis, data gathering and analysis, and monitor municipal performance
- Assure mainstreaming of interventions for disadvantaged groups
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Adding quality
- Professionalism and expertise
- Communication and cooperation
- Being accountable
- Empowering others
- Acting with integrity
- Attitude of inquiry and learning
- Delivering results
The Senior Intervention Manager will be based in the HELVETAS Office in Pristina. Starting date contract: July 2021.
Please send a letter of motivation, your CV (indicating phone number), copies of diplomas and degrees, two recommendation letters (of which one from an international organisation) until latest 22 June 2021, 17:00 CET by email to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates may be invited for an interview.
HELVETAS provides equal employment opportunities for all candidates and encourages applications from female and non-majority communities in Kosovo.