Velez Managed Services is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role will report to our Business Development Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the sales teams – including account team
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Set appointments for Business Development Director/VP of Global Sales when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- 1+ year of successful experience in sales, preferably in ICT industry
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic, persistent, and able to work independently
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.