Title : Beekeeping & Honey Processing/production
Reference : RFQ/ECA30/2020/01890
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, hereinafter referred to as UN Women hereby invites prospective vendors to submit a quotation(s) in accordance with the Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents, including General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and the Schedule of Requirements/Terms of Reference as set out in this RFQ.
To enable you to submit a quotation, please read the following documents carefully:
• This Letter of Invitation
• Instructions to Vendors (“Tender Documents” tab)
• Request for Quotation (RFQ) Information Sheet (“Tender Documents” tab)
• UN Women General Conditions of Contract and Model Forms of Contract, available publicly on the UN Women website at: https://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/procurement/contract-templates-and-general-conditions-of-contract
Your submission should include the following:
a) Quotation Submission Form (Online Form)
b) Technical and Financial Offer (to be uploaded using the format provided)
Other Forms to be Submitted by the Vendor awarded the contract at the time of contract signature:
• Voluntary Agreement to Promote Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (using the standard format provided)
If you are interested in submitting a quotation in response to this RFQ, please prepare your quotation in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFQ and submit it by the deadline for submission of quotations set out in the tender notice.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with UN Women procuring entity through the “Correspondence” function in the UN Women E-Procurement Portal.
We look forward to receiving your quotation,
UN Women Procurement Section
Deadline for Submitting Clarification Questions
⇒ Apply online.