As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. lt provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Request for offers - Training of Trainers - In-company Instructor Trainings
GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for provision of services as follows: Organize, prepare and implement on demand In-company Instructor Trainings according to the three occupational standards approved by the National Qualification Authority (NQA) regulating the three levels of the In-company Instructor Programmes: Level 1 Workplace Instructor, Level 2 In- company Trainer, Level 3 Master Trainer for the following tasks:
- Organise, prepare and implement on demand up to 4 trainings for Workplace Instructors according to the approved Workplace Instructor Occupational Standard and the Workplace Instructor Training Programme
- Organise, prepare and implement on demand up to 2 trainings for In-company Trainers in 2021 according to the approved In-company Trainer Occupational Standard and the In-company Trainer Training Programme
- Organise, prepare and implement on demand up to 1 training for Master Trainers according to the approved Master Trainer Occupational Standard and the Master Trainer Training Programme
- Conduct the final examination and hand-out certificates to the participants based on the results of the examination. Therefore, the bidder must be an accredited or soon-to-be accredited organisation.
- Provide participants the necessary learning materials and organise the access to the eLearning course in case the training is delivered in the online eLearning format
- Ensure a good and supportive communicate with participants
- Regular communicate with GIZ team of this deveIoPPP.de project
REQUEST FOR THE TENDER DOCUMENTS
Send a request for tender documents via email with reference number GIZ/83367992in the subject line to: email@example.com.
The responsible GIZ officer will provide you with tender documents within a day.
Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tender documents and clarification requests must be requested viae-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, before latest by 09.11.2020. All the correspondence should be in English language.
The deadline for submitting the application is 12.11.2020 at 15:00, via e-mail at: email@example.com, according to the bidding conditions and additional information provided via the tender dossier.