As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche GesellschaftfürInternationaleZusammenarbeit(GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Request for offers–Text editing, Design & Translation
GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for provision of services on Text editing, Design, translation (from EN into AL and SR) of 20 knowledge products and of 20 case studies and is inviting qualified companies to request the tender dossier for the following tasks:
- Gradual production of a high-quality graphic design and layout for the 20 “Knowledge Products” documents.
- Illustration of the “Knowledge Products” through for example infographics, pictures, icons, etc. according to GIZ corporate design guidelines
- Provision of all the finished documents in formats that are applicable for online use and print.
- Putting the Albanian and Serbian language versions of the 20 case studies into the factsheet format of German Development corporate design (see here: www.cdc.giz.de)
- Editing and proof reading of the 20 “Knowledge Products” (5 pages each) in EN, and the 20 case studies (1-2 pages each)in EN.
- Translation of 20 “Knowledge Products” and 20 case studies from English to Albanian and Serbian.
- Allowing enough time and capacity to incorporate feedback on the documents from the commissioning party. Two rounds of feedback.
REQUEST FOR THE TENDER DOCUMENTS
Send a request for tender documents via email with reference number GIZ/83366439in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The responsible GIZ officer will provide you with tender documents within a day
Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tender documents and clarification requests must be requested via e-mail at email@example.com, before latest by 27.10.2020.
All the correspondence should be in English language.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30.10.2020 at 15:00, via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, according to the bidding conditions and additional information provided via the tender dossier.