As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Request for offers–Legal Drafting System
GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for provision of services as follows: Develop an electronic Legal Drafting System (LDS) for the following tasks:
- Prototype (user interfaces) with all the menus, controls, fields, and final design. It should be hosted and ready to be tested by OPM;
- After the approval test, the company shall develop full functionalities of the LDS: user interface, all functions, business logic(coding) and the statistical/ report generation tool;
- Internal testing with GIZ and OPM, as well as full testing with all other institutions involved, incl. feedback reports after each testing and a detailed description of what is already working and what has to be improved;
- Acceptance test;
- Sound technical documentation, including documentation of the source code for support, maintenance, and enhancement; the complete source code must be delivered to GIZ and OPM upon completion of the contract, and full ownership rights must be assigned to GIZ and OPM.
- A written user manual and a promotional video;
- Trainings for up to200users, and one separate training for IT staff in OPM; the company is responsible to organise these trainings and provide for all necessary logistics, incl. rooms and computers;
- Technical maintenance of the LDS during the contract duration;
- It is further required that the company provides maintenance of the system for one full year after the end of the contract (warranty period)
REQUEST FOR THE TENDER DOCUMENTS
Send a request for tender documents via email with reference number GIZ/83370132 in the subject line to: email@example.com.
The responsible GIZ officer will provide you with tender documents within a day Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tender documents and clarification requests must be requested via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, before latest by 04.12.2020.
All the correspondence should be in English language.
The deadline for submitting the application is 08.12.2020 at 15:00, via e-mail at: email@example.com, according to the bidding conditions and additional information provided via the tender dossier.