As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft fiir Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as
Request for offers - Developing training programmes for Meister Training Center in the
fields of mechatronics, electrical installations and plumbing
GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for developing training programmes for Meister Training Center in the fields of mechatronics, electrical installations and plumbing and is inviting qualified companies to request the tender dossier for the following tasks:
- Getting familiar with MEISTER and the objectives of the project
- Discussing needs and goals with Hymeri Group, incl. Meister Training Center, GIZ project team, and project partners
- Analyzing existing materials (curricula, needs assessment of MEISTER, teaching materials) and occupational standards
- Developing in close cooperation with MEISTER labour market-oriented three short-term training programmes of 9-months in the fields of mechatronics, electrical installations and plumbing in line with occupational standards and the requirements of the NQA to become accredited, as well as based on the needs of the project partners and other private partner companies. The training programmes shall consist of modular curricula and modules with subject breakdown, subject content and hours, which are specified in consultation with the project partners, and shall be dual organized between MEISTER and on-the-job in companies.
- Reviewing existing teaching materials at MEISTER
- Developing in close cooperation with MEISTER the needed teaching materials for the training programmes.
- Preparing together with MEISTER the documents to be submitted to the NQA for the accreditation process.
- Regular communication with the GIZ project team
REQUEST FOR THE TENDER DOCUMENTS
Send a request for tender documents via email with reference number GIZ/83365074 in the
subject line to: email@example.com.
The responsible GIZ officer will provide you with tender documents within a day
Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of
the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification. Tender documents and clarification requests must be requested via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, before latest by 16.10.2020.
All the correspondence should be in English language.
The deadline for submitting the application is 19.10.2020 at 15:00, via e-mail at: email@example.com, according to the bidding conditions and additional information provided via the tender dossier.