As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people's living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
The GIZ Project "Institutional development to modernise waste management in Kosovo" co-financed by the European Union supports the implementation of the revised Kosovo Integrated Waste Management Strategy. The revised strategy includes a strong focus on providing all citizens with solid waste management services and establish environmentally sound disposal sites over the coming years. The objective of the project is contributing to enhancing the capacities of the relevant institutions to modernize Solid Waste Management in Kosovo through technical assistance measures. An important focus of the project is the continuation of the Capacity Development (CD) of institutions and individuals through training opportunities and the strengthening of technical expertise in the country. Supported by various donors most of the municipalities have installed basic governance processes, such as solid waste management units and solid waste management plans. This is considered a moderate progress towards the overall functionality of service provision during the recent years.
The GIZ project "Institutional development to modernise waste management in Kosovo “- Co-financed by the European Union invites qualified companies to submit an expression of interest in providing professional services to develop and implement a nation-wide strategic communication campaign that showcases the current development, progress and need to move towards circular economy in the country. The campaign is expected to reach different target groups in Kosovo, through several channels and measures, based on the guidelines provided by the project.
The checklist below provides further information about the conditions and expectations of the GIZ project. Based on responses to this call expression of interest, GIZ will pre-qualify will receive a Request for Information (RFI) to submit their offers with detailed specifications. Response to the RFI does not necessarily imply that the companies will receive the GIZ'S “Request to develop and implement a strategic awareness raising campaign on Circular Economy”.
Based on the outcome of offers, GIZ will offer a framework contract to the selected company. Please note that all correspondence and dealing with the GIZ must be in English language.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
- Proof of company's legal status (registration and/or certification documentation, status), company details (name, postal address), date of incorporation within their initial response.
- Companies should submit at least five (5) references that prove experience in developing and implementing nationwide campaigns in Kosovo, of which:
- Two (2) references that prove experience in developing and implementing nation wide political campaigns in the last five (5) years in Kosovo
- Three (3) references that prove experience in developing and implementing nation-wide thematic (awareness-raising) campaigns in Kosovo
- Companies should submit at least three (3) references in providing medium scale thematic or awareness raising campaigns in the region (EU).
- Companies should submit at least three (3) references in providing communication and public relations services to the Development Cooperation (International community) in the last five (5) years.
Interested NGOs are invited to submit their electronic application in English language. The deadline for submitting the application is 09.06.2022 at 15:00, via email at:
email@example.com, titled/labelled as "83410275 – CE Campaign"
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedures!