The Banks Environmental Management team is responsible for the implementation and continuous development of the banks’ environmental management system. We are dedicated to increasing our positive environmental and social impact through our green portfolio. At the same time, we aim to reduce our negative impact through our environmental management system, which is certified through international best practice standards. We also publish an Impact Report, which provides details on our environmental performance, in line with GRI standards every year.
What we offer
As a member of the Group Environmental Management and Impact Reporting team, you will:
- Support the team in the development and expansion of energy efficiency, renewable energy and environmentally friendly projects in the area of green finance in the ProCredit institutions.
- Provide a technical opinion on specific projects from the bank, particularly, renewable energy projects, energy efficiency and other environmental beneficiary investments.
- Monitoring and implementation of local and EU legislation in the field of energy efficiency, renewable energy sources and environmental protection.
- Participate in using and developing templates and tools for calculations, technical analysis , and measuring impacts of green investments.
- Communication, cooperation and technical support to the banks staff and other group banks in order to develop new services, improve processes and procedures.
- Conduct staff training related to the group developed procedures in environmental management.
- A relevant degree in electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering with a focus on renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainability.
- It is preferable that the chosen study subjects cover renewable energy yield assessments, energy efficiency and/or automation and/or life cycle assessments.
- Excellent command of English language;
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability and determination to communicate in a sincere and open manner.
- Ability to work meticulously both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong identification with the goals and ethical principles of our company.
- Passion for contributing to social and environmental development.
- Working experience in the field of renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainability is preferable.
What you can expect
- An international environment as well as a pleasant and open working atmosphere.
- Exciting, responsible tasks and cross-team project work.
- Opportunity to learn on the ProCredit groups accumulated know-how on Environmental Management system.
- Exchange programme in Germany with Group Environmental Management.
We can offer you interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, international environment characterized by flat hierarchies. Your application documents should show clearly, why you are particularly suited to the position for which you are applying. It should include a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying and should refer to the content of our international website (www.procredit-holding.com) and to our bank’s website (www.procreditbank-kos.com).
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the Human Resources and Training Department and invited to participate in an assessment test. Knowledge of English Language, mathematics, and accounting, will contribute positively to your application. Your application should be sent only via our online recruitment electronic system.
Please fill in all the required fields and submit your application not later than November 12, 2020.