ITBM Group is a diversified company that provides a broad range of high-quality products and support services to government and commercial customer base. Organized into five company divisions, it provides engineering & installation, operation & maintenance, logistics supply & delivery, base support services, general construction, IT & telecommunications, healthcare and linguistics services and solutions with the ability to provide in any part of the world on a hostile, war and a post war environment.
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support our recruiting and onboarding activities. Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running. If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Supporting recruiting manager with clerical duties
- Scheduling interviews and balancing calendars for interviewers and candidates.
- Helping with initial applicant screening.
- Prepare and post job ads online.
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens.
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Process background checks.
- Maintain candidate database.
- Handle records and paperwork.
- Resolve issues as fast as possible.
- Assist with new hire onboarding (preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas).
- University degree in HR, Business, Psychology or relevant field.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role.
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding).
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting.
- Willing and able to travel when required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
For further information and to apply please follow the link below:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.