We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer’s responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Moderate experience with automated testing tools
- Moderate knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- We are located at the center of Pristina
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Competitive Salary
- Great Health Insurance Plan
- We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
- Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
- Possibility to travel across the world.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (in English) and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.