Assignment Title Public Relationship Specialist
Publication Date 26-May-2021
Expression of Interest Deadline 09-Jun-2021 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
Language of Notice English
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Electronic Submissions through World Bank Group eConsultant2
Assignment Title: 1275110 - Public Relationship Specialist
Kosovo Agri-Finance Project is looking to recruit a short-term expert for outreach and public awareness work. The STC will work closely with the Program Manager and country team to implement outreach and public awareness activities to promote financial tools, services and activities among the stakeholders. The Consultant will also be responsible for the monitoring of project results and drafting semi-annual project progress reports:
- Design and implement the Project communication and outreach strategy, amend and update the strategy to match the changing needs of the Project.
- Develop informational and marketing materials consistent with relevant IFC/WBG templates and guidelines and promote the projects work to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Produce regular updates for the project, including monthly newsletters, regular results and success stories following the Project achievements.
- Work together with the Project team to develop educational and training materials. Collaborate with Communication team to ensure proper branding and relevant approvals.
- Organize public events to ensure highlight of the project initiatives and results, and afterwards execute and monitor effectiveness of the project event. Ensure IFC/WBG and donors visibility during the events.
- Collaborate with the Communication team in reaching media to update on the project news and results, in preparing press releases and media packages/press-kits.
- Ensure accurate monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of the Projects results and draft bi-annual projects reports for both internal and external stakeholders. Interact with the M&E department to ensure proper results monitoring and reporting.
Outputs and Deliverables
- regular update of the project outreach and communication strategy and action plan;
- monthly newsletters, success stories, informational and educational materials produced;
- regular media events organized;
- media stories and mentions published in media;
- all project results are kept in the project M&E database, project indicators are up to date, semi-annual reports drafted on-time.
- Experience in communications and outreach or in the commercial sector in producing written and/or visual materials for target audiences and organizing events and outreach;
- Experience in designing and implementing public awareness campaigns; established contacts with media;
- Experience in M&E practices, analysis, and reporting, including the accumulation and organization of deliverables;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Albanian languages;
- Advanced user of office software and knowledge of desktop publishing software;
- Able to work in a team, well-organized, confident and energetic;
- Ability to work independently on routine tasks and programs, and at the same time seek guidance from supervisor as needed on complex projects/issues.
INDIVIDUAL / FIRM PROFILE
The consultant should be an individual.
The World Bank Group now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Please note that the total size of all attachments should be less than 5MB.
Interested consultants are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted, in English, electronically through World Bank Group eConsultant2 (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html)