We inform you that the deadline for submission of expression of interest for participation in the tender ‘‘INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF MANUAL FREQUENCY RESTORATION RESERVE SERVICES’’ published on 24.09.2020, is extended until 09.10.2020.
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF MANUAL FREQUENCY RESTAURATION RESERVE SERVICES
Short description of selection procedure, According to the Law on Electricity, KOSTT manages and operates the Kosovo electricity transmission system.
For the purpose of stable and reliable operation of power system, KOSTT is obliged to ensure ancillary services whose part is Manual Frequency Restauration Reserve (mFRR). KOSTT is obliged to procure these ancillary services in the electricity market from service providers who meet administrative and technical conditions for provision of Manual Frequency Restauration Reserve in accordance with Procedure for Energy Trading approved by Energy Regulatory Office.
KOSTT invites the interested Parties that are connected to the LFC KOSTT Area and LFC OST Area and fulfil the conditions for Manual Frequency Restauration Reserve service provision to participate in the tender organized by KOSTT for Manual Frequency Restauration Reserve (mFRR) service provision for upward regulation with capacity range between 10MW and 31MW.
Interested Parties should request from the contact person a tender dossier consisting of:
- KOSTT – General Terms and Conditions for Procurement of Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve Service;
- KOSTT – Manual Frequency Restauration Reserve Contract Explanation and Tender Guidance;
- KOSTT – Manual Frequency Restauration Reserve Service Offers Evaluation Criteria;
- KOSTT – The Form for Offer Submission for Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve Service Provision;
- KOSTT – Draft Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve Services Contract.
The Offer must be submitted in an envelope marked as “The Offer for Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve (mFRR)-KOSTT”, the name and address of the Party submitting the offer – Envelope No.1.
In Envelope No. 1 two separate envelopes should be placed:
- Envelope No. 2 with Technical and Administrative Conditions that contains required documents marked as “Offer for Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve (mFRR)-KOSTT-Technical and administrative conditions”, the name and address of the party submitting the offer;
- Envelope No. 3 with commercial offers with respective prices, marked as “Offer for Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve (mFRR)-KOSTT-Commercial Offer”, name and address of subject submitting the offer according to “Form for Offer Submission for Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve Service Provision”.
A Party that fails to meet the technical and administrative conditions in accordance with General Terms and Conditions for Procurement of Manual Frequency Restoration Reserve Services shall be disqualified and the Party will be notified for the reasons of disqualification prior to the date set for the commercial offer opening. If a Party is disqualified, the commercial offer of the Party will not be opened.
The disqualified party has the right to file a written complaint for the violation, by e-mail to KOSTT within 24 hours of being notified by KOSTT.
In this complaint, the complainant must provide the name and address, the reference to the specific procedure in which he participated, the legal basis and the description of the alleged violation.
The opening of the commercial offer of the qualified Parties will be public and the interested parties have the right to participate in the ceremony, where the offers will be ranked from the cheapest offer.
KOSTT may, at any time until the conclusion of the contract for the provision of the mFRR services, cancel the tender / invitation for the mFRR service, and the parties upon submission of the offer acknowledge and recognize this right of KOSTT.
Time table, The key dates for this tender round are given in the table:
- Deadline for submission of expression of interest 02.10.2020
- Deadline for tender submission 14.10.2020, at 16:00
- Parties Notification for the qualification 16.10.2020
- Submission of appeals by the disqualified Parties 19.10.2020
- Response to the Parties complaints 20.10.2020
- Opening of commercial tenders of the qualified Parties 21.10.2020
- Tender results Notification 23.10.2020
- Deadline for services of Manual Frequency Restauration Reserve Agreement signing 28.10.2020, at 16:00
- The service provision commence Indicative date 01.11.2020, at 00:00, or according to the written notice by KOSTT
Signed documents must be submitted to KOSTT in writing by post or submitted in hard copy at KOSTT Headquarters at: Transmission System and Market Operator - KOSTT JSC, Str. Isa Boletini, No. 39. 10000 Pristina, Republic of Kosovo, before the deadline for submission of the offer.
For further information and clarification questions, the parties may contact Mr. Shyqeri Morina, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in copy, cc: email@example.com
No telephone communication between the parties and KOSTT officials regarding the "manual Frequency Restoration Reserve (mFRR)" offers is permitted or accepted.
Note: All information and documentation compiled by KOSTT and accepted by the relevant parties to this tender are the intellectual property of KOSTT sh.a