Project Title: “Social Hub — Gjilan"
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT
- Position: Project Manager
- Expected start date and the performance period: February 2021, 21 months
- Employment type: Full time
“Social Hub — Gjilan” project is funded by the European Union, managed by European Union Office in Kosovo and implemented by the Municipality of Gjilan in cooperation with NGO "Balkan Union”. The project's overall objective is establishing a social hub that will increase employability and social inclusion of disadvantaged groups.
Employment role and responsibilities:
- The project manager will supervise the implementation of the action and all related activities
- The project manager will coordinate the action’s implementation based on the proposed timeline, ensuring action’s successful implementation
- The project manager will be in charge of all procurement procedures necessary as well as prepare contracts, manage the action’s human resources and finances.
- The project manager will contact the Contracting Authority regularly for meetings
- The project manager will be responsible for preparation of the reports that should be presented to the Contracting Authority
- The project manager will ensure synergies of the action with other initiatives by collaborating with the action’s partners and stakeholders.
- The project manager will oversee the preparation of the social hub’s programme as well as monitoring and evaluation of the action.
- The project manager reports on regular basis to the CEO of NGO Balkan Union
- Excellent computer skills;
- Knowledge of Albanian and English, while Serbian language is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in team and individually;
- Organized person, meets deadlines and manages time efficiently, sets priorities and produces quality outputs;
- Reporting skills;
- Problem solving
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or relevant fields
- At least three years of working experience in project implementation in an NGO or other organization/institution;
Specific professional experience:
- Working experience in implementation of at least two similar projects (preferably funded by the European Union);
Send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject “Project Manager”:
Deadline for Application: February 12, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.