KODE Labs, headquartered in Detroit, Michigan is seeking to hire several tech enthusiasts to join our dynamic team in Prishtina, Kosova, to work on some very exciting software development projects. Our mission is to give our clients the best experience possible, every day. To do that, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who share our passion for excellence.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- The ability to self-prioritize tasks
- The versatility to work well with many different personality types
- Influence and keep team focused on progress toward project goals & drive Continuous Improvement initiatives
- The capacity to have difficult conversations, push back, and say “no” when needed
- Schedule and facilitate status/stand-ups, planning, review, and retrospective events
- Generate, analyze and report on project metrics
- Experience with Agile development teams (Scrum, Kanban, etc) is a plus but not required
- Prior experience with software development companies is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus but not required
- Fluent knowledge of English Language
- Act as an Agile Project Manager and Scrum Master for one or two Engineering teams, guiding them toward productivity, goal attainment, and continuous improvement
- Liaise among Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design teams to help ensure alignment, collaborating closely with key stakeholders
- Reduce friction and impediments, making sure Engineers have what they need to get their job done in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion
- Manage various projects for technical areas of the business
- Lead by example in following all KODE Labs and Engineering processes
- Facilitate meetings, maintaining clear and concise documentation as needed
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
- Location: Prishtina, Republic of Kosova
- Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with competitive salary, bonus program + other benefits
- Other: travel to US, Europe or other client locations may be expected
JOIN THE TEAM
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence in Detroit and across the Nation, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story, so please apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.