Open Position: Project Coordinator at Jahjaga Foundation (Temporary Position)
The Jahjaga Foundation (JF) is a non-profit organization established in March 2018, with the initiative of President of Kosovo (2011-2016), Atifete Jahjaga. Women and youth empowerment are at the core of the all programs within the Jahjaga Foundation, which range from economic empowerment to full participation in decision making and social inclusion. We seek to create platforms that offer means to all members of the society to lift up one another, and thus transform members of marginalized groups into change agents who work toward development and peace.
The Jahjaga Foundation is seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator, who will support the implementation of an upcoming project.
The main responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and oversee all activities related to the design and development of an online learning platform, and ensure the successful and timely completion of activities, as foreseen in the commitments to donors and other stakeholders,
- Lead all reporting activities related to the online platform, by preparing reports for JF internal purposes, as well as contributing to reports for donors,
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities,
- Serve as contact point to donors and other stakeholders for all matters related to the online platform, and represent the Jahjaga Foundation in relevant meetings and events when requested,
- Contribute to research on matters within the program, including but not limited to women and youth empowerment, human rights, and social inclusion,
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, education, development studies, interdisciplinary studies, or other related fields,
- Minimum three-year experience in project management, as well as research, analysis, and report writing,
- Experience working with local and/or international organizations is an asset,
- Experience or academic background in fields of human rights, gender equality, and social inclusion,
- Fluent in Albanian and English; Knowledge of Serbian would be an asset,
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office are required,
- Strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills,
- Be team oriented, as well as capable of working independently,
- Be able to prioritize and implement multiple tasks to strict deadlines,
- Be willing to travel outside Prishtina when needed.
The engagement for this position is four months. Any further engagement depends on the availability of funding.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to join our team, by sending their CV and cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email with the application should be “Application for Project Coordinator”. The closing date for the application is July 27, 2020 at 11:00.