Project Coordinator (1)
Kosova-Women 4 Women has an opportunity for the Project Coordinator. Candidates meeting minimum requirements are asked to forward an expression of interest including: Cover Letter, CV and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Required documents must be received by 02 June 2021. Submissions of interest arriving without required information and documents will be excluded from consideration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the overall project work plan development and implementation according to project timelines.
- Gather inputs and coordinate the preparation of work-plans, periodic narrative progress reports and expenditures status reports to the Director and Donor.
- Establish systems for project planning, implementation, and monitoring.
- Record and maintain documents on relevant project activities, issues, and risks.
- Coordinate development and preparation of financial resources of the project including budgeting and budget revisions, and expenditure tracking and reporting.
- Build partnerships and support in developing resource mobilization strategies.
- Coordinate the organization of major advocacy campaigns, events, trainings, workshops and knowledge products.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, law, human rights, gender equality, management, or other related areas is required.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience at the national or international level in managing complex and multi-component program interventions with national partners, preferably related to gender equality.
- Experience in gender-based violence is desirable.
- Strong relations with partners and stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Albanian is required.
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Driver’s license “B”
Kosova-Women 4 Women does not discriminate based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, matriculation, physical or mental disability, personal appearance, family responsibilities, political affiliation or status as a disabled or veteran or any other status.