Open Position: Project Coordinator at Jahjaga Foundation
The Jahjaga Foundation (JF) is a non-profit organization established in March 2018, with the initiative of former President of Kosovo, Atifete Jahjaga. Women and youth empowerment are at the core of the all programs within the Jahjaga Foundation, which range from economic empowerment to full participation in decision making and social inclusion. We seek to create platforms that offer means to all members of the society to lift up one another, and thus transform members of marginalized groups into change agents who work toward development and peace.
The Jahjaga Foundation is seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator, who will support the implementation of ongoing projects and the development of new programs.
The main responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and supervise the implementation of project activities to ensure the successful and timely completion of activities, as foreseen in the commitments to donors and other stakeholders,
- Lead project reporting, by preparing reports for JF internal purposes, as well as reports for donors,
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities,
- Serve as contact point for this project to donors and other stakeholders, and represent the Jahjaga Foundation in meetings and events when requested,
- Support the Jahjaga Foundation team in program development and planning, by contributing to strategic programmatic planning, designing projects, and writing project proposals,
- Contribute to research on matters within the program, including but not limited to women and youth empowerment, human rights, and social inclusion,
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, development studies, interdisciplinary studies, or other related fields; Master’s Degree is preferred,
- Minimum three-year experience in project development and management; Experience in working with local and/or international organizations is an asset,
- Experience or academic background in fields of human rights, gender equality, and social inclusion,
- Fluent in Albanian and English; Knowledge of Serbian would be an asset,
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office are required,
- Strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills,
- Be team oriented, as well as capable of working independently,
- Be able to prioritize and implement multiple tasks to strict deadlines,
- Be willing to travel outside Prishtina when needed.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to join our team, by sending their CV and cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of the email with the application should be “Application for Project Coordinator”.
The closing date for the application is May 24, 2021.