INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Community Development Fund (CDF) seeks a Program Manager for the forthcoming 18 months Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF) Program ‘Rehabilitation and Reintegration Program in Kosovo – RRPK’.
Job Position: Program Manager
Scope of Works:
Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Program and is the contact person for all programmatic issues. She/he will provide overall strategic, technical and managerial leadership of all programmatic, administrative, financial, and logistical aspects of the program. She/he will also ensure program achieves objectives on time and within budget; provide leadership and support to staff; serve as liaison with GCERF and national stakeholders; lead program implementation in grants management, work planning, sub-project design and oversight, budget tracking and financial management, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and reporting.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead program implementation in grants management, work planning, sub-project design and oversight, budget tracking and financial management, M&E and reporting;
- Take responsibility for the overall management of the RRPK Program and is the contact person for all programmatic issues;
- Directly responsible for management of staff directly engaged in the program;
- Provide strategic, technical and managerial leadership of all programmatic, administrative, financial and logistical aspects of the program;
- Ensure that the program achieves objectives on time and within budget;
- Provide leadership and support of staff;
- Serve as liaison with GCERF and national stakeholders;
- Participate in Staff Appraisal exercises to be carried out periodically;
- Report regularly to CDF Executive Director (ED) on overall program performance in achieving objectives;
- Establish and implement an early warning system for rapid identification and address of problems and issues;
- Any other program tasks as assigned by the CDF ED.
Mandatory Required Qualifications:
University degree in economics, finance, business administration and/or
Management, or related field.
5+ years in management positions implementing projects/programs for international and local development organizations, preferably in International Donor funded projects/programs;
Proven experience in the area of P/CVE will be desirable.
General understanding of cross-sectoral linkages that enable synergy for development efforts between local stakeholders, communities and central-level decision-making;
Ability to facilitate high-profile meetings and events and liaise with local and central government leadership;
Knowledge/Experience with International Donor planning and management framework and international monitoring and reporting standards;
Knowledge of Kosovo institutional framework, political and social situation, and civil society sector.
Fluency in English and Albanian, Serbian at communication level.
Good knowledge of computer specially Microsoft office programs;
Strong spreadsheet and advanced Excel;
Strong communication skills.
- The Program Manager shall report directly to the GCERF, and CDF ED.
- The contract will be for the period of 18 months, including the three (3) months’ probation period. This is a full-time appointment for which the Program Manager is required to work a minimum of forty hours a week under a work schedule determined by the ED.
- Successful program implementation in grants management, work planning, sub-project, program design and oversight, budget tracking and financial management, M&E and reporting;
- Successful liaison with all relevant stakeholders;
- 100% dedication and commitment on the Program Management Role;
- Successful team and productive environment;
- Completion of the program within the budget frames and in full compliance.
CV and three verifiable references must be submitted no later than 9th of December 2020 at 16:00pm, through e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.