We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
Details about the position:
- Place: Prishtina
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Status: full time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing management of the organization’s core projects;
- Identifying new fundraising opportunities for the organization;
- Developing and writing project proposals mainly for international donors;
- Maintaining regular communication with donors and partner organizations;
- Overseeing overall project implementation;
- Attending organizational meetings, keeping notes of project status, and coordinating communication between Executive Director, implementing team, finance team, and partner and funding organizations;
- Monitoring and performance evaluation of organization’s employees;
- Responsible for implementation of HR policies;
- Office management;
- Developing integrated project plans, implementation schedules and cost estimates for major long term projects;
- Preparing overall organizational work plans and activity calendars;
- Assisting the organization with regular activities and on ad-hoc matters.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in social sciences;
- At least three years of work experience in a local and/or international NGO (experience working with USAID and/or EU projects is an asset);
- Experience in managing and coordinating staff;
- Knowledge of social and political context of Kosovo and Western Balkans region;
- Knowledge of dealing with the past, human rights and youth issues in Kosovo and Western Balkans region;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Albanian and English, while Serbian language is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and plan according to agreed timelines;
- Ability to work individually with little oversight and as part of the group;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about contributing to the growth of the organization;
- Ready to work in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
How to apply:
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject “Program Manager”:
- CV (limited to two pages);
- Motivation letter (limited to one page);
- Contact details of two people who can be contacted for a reference.
Deadline: July 31, 2020, 23:59.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.