Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
ARE YOU READY TO SHAPE YOUR CAREER @ Raiffeisen?
If so, we have a following opportunity waiting for you:
Micro Sales Department
What you will do:
- Responsible to define the requirements inflow by clearly identifying Value/Product Stream backlog items (including epics, user stories, etc) in order to build a shared understanding of the context, with the Value/Product Stream Agile team;
- Defines acceptance criteria and definition of done, in alignment with Development Team Management
- Monitors the Value/Product Stream against achievement of agreed business goals;
- Drive and develop the product stream vision, backlog definition and prioritization, ensuring fulfilment of agreed business goals;
- Collaborate with local and international management and stakeholders (Raiffeisen Bank International and Network Banks)
- Lead, inspire and motivate adaptive teams. Create environment where people give their best by living the agile values and practices.
What you should have:
- University degree in Economics, Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- At least five years of leadership experience;
- At least three years’ of experience in business (banking or relevant);
- Detailed knowledge of banking product range, knowledge of business functions, processes and analysis;
- IT Acumen and experience with teams in an agile setting.
- Excellent knowledge on business and market trends;
- Excellent planning, process management and organizational skills;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Deadline: March 5, 2021