MINISTRY OF ECONOMY (ME)
KOSOVO ENERGY EFFICIENCY AGENCY (KEEA)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
Project Name: Kosovo Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Project
Assignment Title: Part time Procurement Specialist
Ref. no: KEEREP/3.13/2021
Date: December 21, 2021
The Ministry of Economy (ME) has applied for financing from the World Bank for the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Project (KEEREP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) would require the individual consultant – Part time Procurement Specialist, to assist the Kosovo Energy Efficiency Agency (KEEA) and Project Implementation Unit (PIU), who will be part of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU), established at ME.
The Ministry of Economy, Kosovo Energy Efficiency Agency now invites eligible individuals (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should submit their CV accompanied with proof demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
- University degree in either economics, engineering, finance, law, procurement field or equivalent;
- Must have at least 5 years of experience related to public procurement, and at least 5 years of procurement experience with the World Bank procurement procedures.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and strong writing
- Must have experience working as part of a team, and have demonstrated ability to deliver complex tasks and resolve challenges that may
- Proficient in key computer applications, g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, have a strong client orientation,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and
Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) you can find in web page of the ME: https://me.rks-gov.net
The assignment is expected to be for one year (starting Jan 2022, until Dec 2022).
The evaluation and shortlisting criteria are:
- General Qualification to TOR (30%);
- Specific Experience Relevant with Assignment (50%) and
- English Language (20%).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants (under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants) by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with Section V, Selection of Individual Consultants set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours – 09.00 to 16.00 hours.
Expressions of interest (CV and related document’s) must be delivered by e-mail to the address below, latest by December 28, 2021 at 14.00h.
The Government of the Republic of Kosova
Ministry of Economy (ME)
Kosovo Energy Efficiency Agency (KEEA)
Kosovo Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Project (KEEREP)
Luan Haradinaj str, Ex bank of Ljubljana, floor 7, 10000, Prishtine - Kosove
Mr. Luan Asllani
Procurement Specialist - KEEREP
E-mail address: Luan.Asllani@rks-gov.net